Chapter 5

Natasha

I felt so drunk even though I wasnt completely drunk. Maybe I was just tired. Shouldn't have done all that. And how could he ask me that so casually? Does he not remember what happened with us?

This whole night was so tiring. When they began with truth or dare I didn't want to play because I knew that they would make both of us its victims. All while the game I kept thinking how crazy I must be in the head to still think he even remembers. It's been so long and I never see him awkward around me. Unlike me who is always conscious of what he must be thinking.

It was 12:42AM when we got back to the room. I sat down on the small couch for a minute to catch my breath. I shouldn't be here. I got changed into a sky blue t-shirt and some black shorts. When I came out of the bathroom, he was seated on the bed, doing something on his tablet. It took me whole solid ten seconds to realize that he wasn't wearing a shirt. Stop doing that to me Aryan Mehta! But I have to admit the sight was gorgeous. T_T. It wasn't exactly a muscular body but I could see some faded abs. It felt so strange to stare at him like that. I wasn't tipsy anymore. I was fucking back to my senses.

Were we gonna share the same bed? I hope not! I don't want my cause of death to be- Extreme Nervousness around childhood love.

Very quietly I grabbed my laptop from my bag and took a seat on the little couch. I had texts from Amrita asking how was it going. I put a smiley face emoticon as a reply. What was I supposed to say? That Aryan is sitting half naked on the bed? A few minutes had barely passed when I heard moaning sounds. Aryan wasn't doing that. It was coming from the room beside ours. Both of us took glances at each other and quickly ran near to the wall through which we could hear it. Turns out Bhowmik and Atharva had turned this vacation to their honeymoon. I couldn't hold in my laughter so I burst out with it. He began to laugh too and soon we were both laughing on his friends having their golden hours in the next room.

It was awkward when the laughter died. I got back to my laptop. I looked upon some stuff from work and answered a few texts. My friends were spamming stuff on the group chat. I opened to see what it was. And no doubt they were talking about hooking me up with another guy. They believe (for some strange and bizarre reason) that I am miserable because I don't date anyone for longer than 2 months. I was too tired to step into the discussion at the time. It was past 1am now and I needed to get over the jet lag. I grabbed a blanket and a pillow from beside him and started to head for the door when he stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?"