Chapter 9

Natasha

So I might have put on something over exposing for the beach. I looked at the drooling mouths of the guys and it explains everything. I was still worried about my scars showing so I put some makeup on it. I wont go in the waters.

"I'll go get changed real quick."- I said to them.
"Its alright. Nobody's gonna stare at you. My word. Let's just go?" - Aryan's voice struck my ears. He's sort of right. I mean we're in Goa after all. So the idea that I wore a lavender swimsuit under a translucent shirt might be okay I suppose.

The beach wasn't  so far and it only took like 5 minutes to reach there. And curse my eyes if I see anything more beautiful than the sight before me. The waves were such a gorgeous blue. The sky looked so calm. And above all that... Aryan! Now this is what I call a perfect day. Mohit, Atharva and Bhowmik didn't waste a single second and ran into the heavenly waters. Aryan stood beside me. He was as amazed as I was. I've been here before but it was still equally splendid. Vinayak hurriedly occupied some chairs nearby. I cherish these sort of things in life.

I went and sat on one of the chairs and took off my shirt. Not gonna lie, the swimsuit kinda went along with the whole vibe of the beach. I put in my airpods and listened to chill guitar. I saw the guys drag Aryan along with them. I couldn't help but smile. Aryan doesnt like to swim much.  Mostly because he stinks at it. Later on I went near the shore too. I wasnt gonna swim that's for sure. I have to hide my scars. Besides, I hate anything to do with exercise.

The feeling of the waves touching my toes was ticklish. Just perfect! When I went back to my chair, Aryan was there too. His body was soaking wet. He was sneezing like a little puppy. Aww. He must be a little cold for there was a breeze on the beach.

"Enjoying yourself?"- I asked him because I was in a good mood eventually.
"Yes I am. And look who finally started a conversation."
"Thought I'd finally be the annoying one among us."
"Aye aye captain."

His smile is so soothing. Just like the ocean.

Aryan went to grab something to eat a few minutes later. That's when Vianyak came back from the waters.

"What you doing kiddo?"- he asked.
"Being heartbroken as everyday."
"What did he do this time?"
"Said he's sorry and wants to try again. But not sure if it's true. You boys were drunk so I dont know if he actually meant it."
"Maybe he did. People spill the beans when they're drunk."
"He didn't bother to come back all these years then why now?"
"Dont know sweety. But you dont worry okay? You guys will come through. You always come through."
"Right "
"I almost forgot. Rose is coming in 3 hours."
"Holy smokes!!! Rose is coming here?"
"Sure is."

I was filled with joy. If she's coming then its definitely a vacation.

Aryan was back. He looked pretty confused. He must not know her.

Aryan....

Do you know....

Who's Rose?