Chapter 11

A quick intro to Rose:

Rose's full name is Rosen. Rose is just a nickname that everyone uses. She's a professor in AUL. AUL is a law university. So Rose is all about political science. Rose and Natasha have a complicated relationship. They were together for a long long time. More like an on and off relationship. But they had to separate because of their careers when they were 19. Rose is still in love with Natasha but Natasha loves Aryan. Hence Rose wants to either win Natasha or test Aryan to see if he actually deserves her.

*Natasha finds Rose very DREAMY.

    ________________________________ 

                           Natasha

I'm so glad Rose is here even if it for a few hours only. She makes me happy. But why is she kissing me in front of all these people? Specifically in front of Aryan? I dont mind actually. It's been pretty long since we've done this.

When she finally pulled away I looked at her with peace. She's so gorgeous! Her jet black hair with few sections of red. Her brown eyes. The piecering. The smile. The beauty. It's as if she's the female version of Aryan but with colored hair. Though Aryan is Aryan. I introduced her to everyone. But they were still recovering from what happened just now. LOL.

I left the studio hurriedly. I was done with my part and besides, they didn't like me bossing around all the time. Rose and I went by the mini pool. It was almost time for sunset. We put our feet in the cold water and talked for about two hours.

"So what's up with you and Aryan?"- she asked. What do I say?
"Nothing much. He wants to get back together."
"And what about you ?"
"I want him too. Duh. But what if he leaves me again?"
"What makes you think he will?"
"I think he's only willing to get back because we're here and I'm his roomie and shit like that."
"You cant be sure Nat."
"Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me."
"You and your lines from dumb books you read."
"You read them too."
"Cut the bull. Just go for him okay? Trust me. There couldn't be a better couple than you two."

Both of us laughed. I know she wants me too but I cant be with her if I'm not sure about my feelings for her.

"You'll leave in twenty minutes then." - I said not looking at her. I don't want her to go.
"I have to. I have a workshop tomorrow."
"Cant you just stay the night?"- I gave her a puppy dog face.
"No I can't. And dont look at me like that."
"I guess then you should have some snacks."
"That would be great."

And so we went inside. The others were out of the studio now and were watching football in the living room. Aryan wasnt there though. I went into the kitchen to fetch some snacks for Rose. Aryan was here. He was making mac and cheese. And the best part is that he's a good cook. I didn't say anything and grabbed two bags of potato wafers for everyone. He was looking at me. We made an awkward eye contact. Now. This is normal for me.

Rose went away soon after that. The guys continued to watch football. I was in the studio with Vinayak, helping him with edits. I was about to tell him what Rose said when we heard something shattering.