Similarities

The school bell rang signaling the end of the day. Groups of kids ran out to meet up with their friends for the weekend. Alya, Marinette, Adrien, and Nino all decided to go to the Arcade today. It was a miracle that Adrien's dad had actually let him go out and do something for once. They rarely got to do anything together as a group. Marinette walked with Alya out the school building trying not to get flustered by the questions she was asking.

"Have you talked with Chat recently?" Alya asked.

"No, not since I told him I might like him." Marinette replied. "But we're due for another patrol today."

"Girl you definitely like him, you probably daydream about kissing him."

"ALYA!"

Adrien and Nino walked up to the girls greeting them. "Hey guys."

"Hey boys." Alya replied. "Ready to get our gaming on at the Arcade?"

"Totally." Nino replied. He and Adrien looked over to see Marinette side eying Alya. "What's up with her?"

Alya smirked. "She's just in a funk."

Marinette crossed her arms and pouted. "I'm so not in a funk."

Alya turned her head and whispered. "See in a funk."

Adrien laughed at the two girls. He watched Marinette pouting and something familiar dawned on him. The face she was making kind of reminded him of the cute little pout Ladybug did when she was grumpy. The thought faded from his mind when they all started heading to Marinette's place. They were going to drop off their school stuff and grab a bite to eat before they went out.

The four walked into the apartment. Adrien and Nino sat their stuff down next to the door. Marinette started to head up to her room to put her stuff away, and Alya stayed down with the boys for a minute. "Well make yourselves at home. We're ordering Pizza, what kind do you want?"

"Pineapple!" Nino shouted.

"Babe you know that's absolutely disgusting." Alya smiled. "But since you're cute I'll make sure to order some. Adrien what about you?"

"Just Pepperoni would be fine." He replied.

"See someone who knows Pineapple is terrible." Alya said.

"Actually I've never had it." Adrien noted.

Nino turned towards Adrien and wrapped an arm around him. "Well you're going to try it today, then we'll see if Alya is right."

Alya laughed. "Ok Nino, I'll go tell Marinette real quick, the remote to the tv is on the table."

Alya walked up to Marinette's room to find her talking with Tikki. "The boys said Pineapple and Pepperoni pizza."

Marinette's face scrunched in disgust. "Let me guess, Nino said Pineapple?"

"Yep." Alya replied.

Marinette logged into her computer to order the food. A Chat Noir wallpaper was set as her background. Alya almost burst out laughing. "Girl when did you change that?"

Marinette blushed. "D-doesn't m-matter." She stuttered. "And stop laughing I can hear you."

Tikki flew over to Alya and whispered. "She changed it this morning when you were getting ready. If you think that's funny you should see her YouTube searches."

Alya covered her mouth so Marinette wouldn't hear her laugh. "I'll remember to take a look at that."

The two quieted once Marinette finished ordering the food and glanced back at them. Mischievous was written all over their faces. "What?" She asked.