Plan

Early morning had come upon Paris and Marinette was ready to get a jump start on the day. Her, Felix, and Natalie had decided to make a game plan to stop Monarch today. Though first she would have to get a hold of Chat and knock some sense into him. She still couldn't believe he just ran off yesterday. It would have been fine if he'd at least told her where he was going, but she had no idea what was going on, or if he was okay.

Right now she was transformed on top of a building trying to get a hold of him. She used her bug phone and called him, only for it to ring with no answer. She decided on just leaving a message instead.

"Chat where are you!? You just ran off yesterday with no explanation! Today we're coming up with a plan to end this battle finally and I need you to be there!" Her voice lowered to be more calm and heartfelt. "Please answer when you get the chance...I need to know you're alright Kitty." With that she sent the message and sighed, heading back towards her house.

Once she got back and fed Tikki, Alya approached her with a face of questioning. Marinette just shook her head. "Couldn't reach him."

"Man, I wonder what he would possibly be doing."

~~~~~~~~~

Adrien groaned as he tiredly rubbed his eyes. He looked around the room and didn't spot Nino anywhere. Hmm he must of already gotten up. As he started to wake up more he could hear the sound of water running from the bathroom. Oh, he's in the shower. He quickly got up and went over to one of the bedroom windows. Opening it, he then quietly called out his transformation and leaped outside.

"Gotta make this quick before Nino comes back." Chat muttered. He opened his stick and checked for missed calls or messages and sure enough there was one. She definitely going to be asking why I ran off. How could she possibly know that Monarch turned out to be my father. He listened to the left message, cringing as he detected the anger and worry in her voice.

"Welp guess I got to tell Nino that I have to go." He leapt back through the window and de transformed. After a couple of minutes, Nino came back into the room, his hair slightly damp. "Hey dude, showers open if you want to freshen up."

"Actually...I'm about to head out for a bit."

Nino stared at him confused. "Really? You were so jacked up last night and now you're good? Also, where are you going?"

Should I tell him the truth? No, that would put people in danger...but Mari has Alya so can't I have Nino to help? He realized he had spaced off and Nino was just patiently waiting for him to answer. "Nino?"

"Yeah?"

"I have to go take care of superhero business because...I'm Chat Noir."

"...."

"....."

"WHAT?!"

Adrien covered his ears as his yell vibrated throughout the entire room. Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut.

After a few minutes of trying to get Nino to calm down, he eventually explained everything to him. Nino currently looked like he was about to level all of Paris. "So you're good for nothing father is behind all of this...no wonder you wanted to get away."

"Yeah, so now you know why I have to go now."

"Hold on before you do," Nino walked out the room for a couple of seconds and came back with some cheese. "For your Kwami."

Plagg flew out and instantly gobbled it up. "Thank goodness, I thought I was going to starve."

Adrien shook his head. Nino smiled and went to open the window for them. "So you really know who Ladybug is?"