Allies

Felix and Natalie were currently together in a room. They both decided that they would help Ladybug and Chat Noir defeat Monarch. Since they both knew who he was, it was just the matter of getting the two hero's to trust them, which would be hard after the stunt Felix had pulled. Felix finished putting a letter into an envelope and sealed it up.

"This contains a letter that we'll send to Ladybug and Chat voicing our desire to work together with them." Felix told Natalie.

"The only question is how do we get it to them?" Natalie asked.

Felix pondered and searched the room for anything that could give them an idea. His eyes landed on the one Kwami Natalie was able to get back. "That's it."

"What?" Natalie asked curious.

"Hey Kaalki, you know who Ladybug is under the mask right? Since she is also the Guardian."

"Well...yes." Kaalki answered cautiously.

"I want you to take this to her." Felix replied holding up the envelope.

Kaalki nodded and flew out the window with the envelope. Natalie turned back to Felix. "Now what?"

"Now we wait."

~~~~~~~~~~

Alya and Chat had been talking about anything while Marinette slept. Since it was later on in the morning now, Chat had made his way downstairs to get some breakfast for them. Alya laughed to herself. Chat had been here so much that Marinette's parents were unfazed when he randomly just went down there. She perked up a little when something caught her attention. A light knocking on the ceiling hatch of the room. Alya was about to get up and check it, but remembered she currently had a sleepyhead best friend laying against her.

"Tikki can you get that?" Alya asked. "But be careful."

Tikki nodded and flew through the hatch. Her mouth dropped once she saw who was waiting out there. "KAALKI!?!

She flew in for a tight hug that lasted a few seconds before she separated herself. "How did you escape!?"

Kaalki smiled nervously. "It's...a long story. But right now there's something more important to be addressed."

In the room Chat had come back up with some food. Alya saw he had returned and pointed to the hatch. "Hey can you open that a little?"

Chat was a little confused, but still did it anyway. Though both were surprised when they seen another Kwami come in with a envelope. Kaalki gave the envelope to Chat before she spoke. "It's a long story, but right now you and Ladybug need to read this....wait."

She looked around and spotted Marinette in the bed. She looked back at Chat surprised. "You know who she is!?"

Chat smiled sheepishly. "Yeah...that's a long story too."

Kaalki cleared her throat. "Well back to what I was saying, you both have to read that. You'll see what it is when it's opened."

Chat looked to Marinette who was still peacefully sleeping. "Well it'll have to wait, she's asleep."

"Just wake her up." Kaalki replied.

"No, she needs it."

"Surely she can just go back to sleep later."

Chat frowned. "No, she been through too much and that's the least I can do."

The room went silent and Kaalki looked at Tikki confused. "That's...a whole bigger story."

"Well it seems like there's a lot to catch up on then." Kaalki sighed. "Alright it can wait for a bit."

So that's what the group did. Chat started up Marinette's computer after a while and played some video games. Tikki and Kaalki watched. Alya not really being able to move at the moment had dozed off. Chat took this as an opportunity to de transform and let Plagg rest.