Problems

Monarch had been a handful these past couple of days. He'd been going absolutely crazy with the amount of Akuma's he was handing out. They thought fighting Mr. Pigeon all those times was bad, but this was utterly exhausting. Monarch had exceeded the amount of times they had fought Mr. Pigeon. One hundred and twenty Akuma attacks had taken place in the span of a few days.

The two hero's were worn out and sleep deprived. Monarch didn't care what time it was when he attacked. They wondered if the dude even slept at all. Due to this, their performance had been dropping, but they still managed to get the job done with little to no complications. Well, except today. They were fighting a villain named Zain and Ladybug not being at her best lately, ended up getting thrown halfway across town crashing through a brick building, back first.

With their superhero suits they were almost invulnerable to everything. The key word being almost. Being thrown from that far at such a speed it would be considered crazy if you weren't hurt, even with magical beings protecting you. Needless to say, Ladybug had stayed down in the wreckage of the building for a couple of minutes trying to regain enough strength to at least beat the Akuma. They ended up winning the battle in the end and she immediately took off towards home.

She stumbled through her ceiling hatch with Chat right behind her. She was hurt, and there was no denying that fact. She collapsed on the floor laying on her side. She took deep breaths in and out trying to stable herself from the pain that she was currently experiencing, and for the pain that was to come. Chat sat down in front of her, placing a hand on her shoulder to steady her.

"You're hurt." He whispered.

"Yeah...I'll be fine don't worry."

Chat frowned. "You realize once you detransform the pain will be worse right?"

She shook her head. She sighed and Chat kept his hand placed firmly on her shoulder. "Tikki...spots off."

Once the transformation let up that's when the real pain started. "ARGHHHH!" She clenched her teeth and pounded her fist against the floor. That action though made it even worse.

"MARINETTE!" Tikki yelled flying over to her. "I tried to keep you from getting hurt as much as I could."

"I-I know Tikki." Marinette grunted. She turned over onto her back. "I- AHHHH!"

Chat quickly moved her back to her side. "It's your back M'lady." Her knuckles were white from how hard she was clenching her fists. He took her hand in his. "You need help."

"No." She forced out. "How would I explain something like this?"

Tikki flew down next to her face crying. "I'm so sorry."

Marinette wiped the tears from her face. "It's not your fault Tikki. It could have been a lot worse without your help." She smiled, but her eyes flashed with pain.

Chat examined her body for anymore injuries and noticed some cuts on her face. "Are your parents home?" He asked.

"No, they went out for some errands and won't be back for a while."

"Well while they're gone let's at least get your other cuts patched up." He said. "Can you get up?"

His ears flattened when he heard her cry out in pain once more when she moved. But she was strong and did end up at least standing up. He helped her to the bathroom and had her sit on a stool. He grabbed the first aid kit in her cabinet and went to work on her cuts. He worked tenderly around her face applying bandages to the ones that were a little deeper than others. Once he was done he stood back a little, admiring his work.

"Well at least we can be sure that nothing is broken since you got up and walked here." He said. "But you'd still have to explain your face."

"That'll be easy, I fall all the time." She smiled but it immediately turned into a grimace.