🌺 Chapter-4🌺

Another bright day but the story is not bright today.

A boy was walking to his locker after recess was over. As he came into the locker room, he opened his locker and took out his books.

Just then suddenly someone slammed the locker door. And before he could do something, his hand came between the door and the locker. He groaned and hissed in pain but didn't shouted. His books fell from his hands. He slowly took his hand out and looked infront and saw Them. His bullies.
Jason, Jack and Bob.
(Not related to any I repeat any K-pop Idol)

The fear started building inside him as he saw him.

~"Missed us ugly?"
Jason, the leader of their group said to him. He was not looking at them. His full focus was on the ground while he was trying very hard not to let the tears that came from his eyes fall down.

"Cat got your tongue. Don't you know when I talk with you, you have to answer me? HUH!!!!"
Jason shouted making the poor boy flinch. He nodded his head in fear and said

"I-- I am sorry"
He mumbled in a low voice but enough for all three of them to listen. One of them, Bob smirked and slowly came near him. He slowly started taking back steps only to be hit by a wall.

Bob went near him and tightly grabbed him by his hairs. He again hissed and bitted his lower lip not to make any sound.

Bob dragged him towards the other still holding his hairs and threw him to the ground making him fall near Jason's feet.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk. Look at yourself. I wonder why are you still alive ugly."
Jason said as he bent down. He grabbed him by his chin and made him look up.

"Oww. Is the baby crying? So bad. Cry how much you want. No one is gonna save you from us. It's not like they will come and save you. Will they?" Jack said and his tears again came out at the mention of 'them'.

"YAH!!! LEAVE HIM"
A voice came and all three of them looked behind and saw his friends. Jason groaned and then looking at him, he said

"You got a little lucky today ugly. Your friends saved you. But I am still not finished with you. Remember, I will finish my work." He said. And signalled his friends to go. They all immediately ran away from them.

The boy who shouted came towards him running while the other two boys followed him. As they came near him, they immediately helped him to sit.

"Hyung, are you Ok?"
One of them said. He nodded his head and said

"H-hyung is fine Chim. Don't worry" He said to Jimin. But Jimin still looked unsure. Just then the younger one said

"Hyungie, your hand--" As he said, all three of them looked at his hand which was fully red by now.

"Did they do it? I am gonna kill that fuckers. How dare they?" The third one said with anger in his voice.

"I am with you Hyung. They are crossing their limits now." The youngest said. He immediately said

"Tae, Kookie there is no need. Look I am fine. It's just a little--- uh-- you know---. I am fine." He lied. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other and sighed.

"Hobi Hyung, stop lying. You know what leave it. Let's take you to the nurse's office." Jimin said as he helped Hoseok to stand up. They carefully helped him to the nurse's office and the nurse treated him. It was not new for her. He comes there daily. So, she was used. She pities him but can't do anything.