🌺 Chapter-6🌺

"Yoongi!! Are you even listening to me?" Ji-eun shouted in annoyance as she saw Yoongi not answering her.

She was discussing a very important thing with him in his Studio but Yoongi seems to not listen as he was lost in his Thoughts.

"Sorry. I was just----"Yoongi said coming out from his thoughts. Well, he tried to find a reason but miserably failed.

Ji-eun sighed putting the paper on the table with annyonce. She was already tried as they both have been working on a new song and didn't get any rest for past 2 days.

"What, I just? Complete the sentence. What were you doing instead of listening to me." Ji-eun said.

"I---I was thinking about them." Yoongi admitted. But what he heard was not what he expected.

Cause as he said, Ji-eun took the paper from the table and threw it. Yoongi looked at her with wide eyes.

"Seriously, Yoongi!! I here am discussing a serious topic with you. Giving up my sleep even tho I need it, I am here and all you care about is about them. Can't you just fucking forget them.  They are not with you now. And they never will be. So, Just forget someone who is not important and focus. We have more important things to do instead of thinking about them!!" She blurted out in a clear angry and annoyed tone. Well, she didn't even knew what she said and once she will remember, she is surely gonna regret it.

She herself knows how sensitive is Yoongi when it comes to them. And she just........

Not to mention, she even called them not important persons.

Yoongi looked at her. His eyes were holding many types of mixed emotions. Anger, Sadness, Guilt.

He stood up from his seat and said

"Get Out" Yoongi said in a blank tone.

Ji-eun looked at her with confused face and said

"What do you mean?" She asked but she didn't expected the sudden outburst after asking.

"I SAID GET OUT!!! NOW!!!" Yoongi shouted making her flinch.

Ji-eun didn't moved and seeing this made Yoongi more mad. He went towards her and gold her by her wrist and started walking to the door. As he reached outside the door he left Ji-eun's hand and again came back in his studio closing the door.

Ji-eun stood outside still processing what happened. She suddenly remembered what she said inside and like I said before. She was regretting it now.

She ran towards the door immediately knocking more like banging it.

"Yoongi..... Yoongi. Open the door. I am sorry...... I really am ...... I didn't knew what I said..... Please Yoongi...... Open the damn door Yoongi.....!!!!" She shouted but nothing. She searched for the spare key she have. She found it in her pocket. She took it and was about to open the door just when her phone ringed.

She saw the called ID. It was her and Yoongi's manager. (they have same manager).
She sighed knowing she have to pick up the call.

She picked it up putting the phone near her ear.

"Hello?........ Now? Can't I come later?............ Fine I am coming." She said cutting the call.

The manager called her for some new information so she have to go right now.

She looked at the door infront of her.

"I will come back soon Yoongi and I am again sorry" she said to particularly no one and then left from there not knowing what was going on inside.
.
.
.
.
.

The whole studio was a mess. And Yoongi was sitting while his back was supporting from a Wall. Tears were coming out from his eyes as sobs were also heard.

Hey Moonlights Short Chapter cause my life is not going so good

Hey Moonlights
Short Chapter cause my life is not going so good. And I was clearly not in mood. Hope you understand.

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in the next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 700