🌺 Chapter-8🌺

3 Days Later

"Do you love me Hyung?" A 5 year old boy
asked.

"Ofcourse I do. Is it even a question? I love you the most in this world. Cause you are ----

"JIN!!! WAKE UP!!!!" Jisso shouted. Jin who was still sleeping immediately opened his eyes and sat on the bed breathing heavily.

Jisso immediately face him the glass of water which he gulped down in one go. He kept the glass aside and took another deep breath.

"What happened Jin? Are you alright? Is everything fine?" Jisso asked in a clear worried voice.

Jin looked at her and slowly nodded his head.

"Yes I am. It's just the same dream again." He said and Jisso sighed in relief.

She sat beside Jin and holded his hand and said

"Don't panic Jin. I know the dream, brings back your memories, but you can't always escape from your memories. From them. Can you?" She said and Jin nodded his head understanding.

"You are right. Leave it. I will go and have a bath. Can you prepare breakfast today?" He said and Jisso nodded his head.

He stood up and went to bathroom while Jisso went to Kitchen to prepare breakfast for both of them. 

Well, to not confuse you guys. Jisso sometimes well, mostly stays in the Jin's house only as they have all works together. I mean, she is his PA, so she needs to be with him 24/7. That's why.
.
.
.
.
.

"So, what is your sister's job?" Jin asked as he took a bite of gimbap.

"She is the assistant/secretary of SYNH company's CEO." Jisso replied sipping Jin's juice which he didn't mind.

"Oh Cool. So, we will go to that Company to meet her?" Jin asked and Jisso shooked her head.

"Actually, she said her boss have some work in Bighit, so she will be there. And till I remember we also have work in Bighit that day only. So, I decided that we can meet her there only. After her boss work is finish." She explained. Jin looked and her and said

"Bighit? Isn't it a music entertainment? Why will have work there?" Jin asked curiously.

"Well, if you remember Lee Jieun, the actress with whom you worked in your last movie, is a singer there. And you have an interview with her." Jisso said and Jin nodded his head.

"Oh ya. Ji-eun. I forgot she was a singer. Anyways, it will be great to meet her again after a long time." Jin said and Jisso nodded her head.

"Um.... Jin if I ask you something, will you tell me? Without getting mad at me?" Jisso said a little hesitantly. Jin looked at her and nodded his head so she said

"Can you show me there photos? Or something about them? You never told me. Please tell me." Jisso said.

Jin looked at her but said nothing. Jisso understood that he still don't want to talk about it so she said

"Don't worry. Tell me whenever you are comfortable with me." She said and stood up.

She putted her plate in the sink and was about to go when Jin stopped her by holding her wrist.

He stood up. Jisso looked back at him with a confused face.

"I will tell you." He said and Jisso was a little shocked as she didn't expected Jin to tell her.

They both came to the living room and sat on the couch.

"So, the first one is two years younger than me. He was always like a cold person who doesn't know how to show love. But he loves and cares the most. He was....." Jin stopped in the mid way as a small tear came from his eyes followed by another.

"Jin, don't force yourself. I know it's a very sensitive Topic for you. No need to tell me now. I can always wait." She said wiping the tears of Jin with her hands.

She stood up and said

"Leave all this. Let's....um...... Watch K-drama's? Hmm?" She asked with a cheerful voice. Jin nodded his head. And so, they both switched on Netflix on TV and watched some episodes of K-dramas.

Hey Moonlights
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in the next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 750