🌺 Chapter-11🌺

Sunday

"Jin are you ready?  We have to leave in 5 minutes." Jisso shouted from the living room. She looked at her watch and sighed.

Soon, enough Jin came out from his room looking handsome as always.

"Why are you shouting? Didn't I told you, I am coming

"Why are you shouting? Didn't I told you, I am coming.  Gosh.... You are so impatient." Jin said. Jisso looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"And why am I like this? You should ask yourself. You are the one who is late and you are saying that I am impatient. And you said you are coming half an hour ago." Jisso said. Jin nervously laughed and scratched the back of his neck.

"Let's leave it. We are already late right? Let's go." He said changing the topic really fast. Jisso sighed and nodded her head.

They both came out from their apartment and sat in Jin's car. Jisso told the direction to Jin as he started driving.

🌺🌺🌺

"He is weird. First he cancels the metting and now he is calling us." Neyon said to Namjoon who was sitting in teb car reading something on his tablet.

He looked at her and hummed in response before going back to looking at his tablet.

"What are you seeing?" Nayeon asked as she shifted a little close to Namjoon.

"I worte this song and was reading the lyrics to see if they need change." He said. Nayeon nodded her head and looked at his tablet whe he was working.

Soon enough their driver told them that they reached. Namjoon closed his tab and they both came out from the car.

They went inside the building and went towards the reception.

"Hello, I am Namjoon. Can you tell me where I can find Suga. I have a metting with him." Namjoon said. The receptionist nodded and said

"He is waiting for you only Mr. Namjoon. He is on 3rd floor room No. 39." She says.

Namjoon nodded his head and thanked her. He came towards Nayeon who was standing behind. They both went towards the elevator and went to third floor like the receptionist told him.

As they reach their, he started looking for Room No. 39. After a minute, he was standing infront of the room. 

"You go in. I will wait for you here." Nayeon said. Namjoon nodded his head.

He knocked on the door and soon got a reply

Come In.

He opened the door and slowly went inside.
He looked around and saw the room was filled with so many music instruments. Their was a table infront of him. Their was someone standing whom he assumed as Suga. He couldn't see the face, as he was back facing him.