🌺 Chapter-20🌺

FlashbackYoongi's Age- 20 years old

Flashback
Yoongi's Age- 20 years old

"Mom. No. Please No!! Please don't!" Yoongi begged to his Mom who was holding a paper in her hand.

"What did I told you about all this?" Asked Mrs. Kim.

"Mom, I am really sorry. But please don't tear it. It took me very long to w--"

"I didn't asked you. I already warned you. Then also you chose to go against me. Last time I left you, not this time." Mrs. Kim said as he started tearing the paper in her hand. Yoongi was in tears by now seeing this.

The paper which Mrs. Kim tore meant a lot to Yoongi. I mean the thing written on the paper meant a lot for him. It was lyrics of a single he worte. He was writing it from past few months and finished it yesterday only. And Today it was gone.

"Mom.... Why did you did that? You knew how much it meant to me. Then also?" Yoongi said wiping his tears only to be replaced by a new.

"I did that to save your future. That Seokjin, already destroyed his future by running away.  I don't want you to go on his path too. You have no future in this song writing and all. Your future is handling your father's company." She said angrily.

"Oh, really? You know sometimes I think, that Hyung took a right decision. If I knew all this would happen with me, I would have also ran away with him--"

*Slap*

Yoongi was cut off by a slap which was given by none other than Mr. Kim.

"What did you said?" He asked as he again slapped him across his other cheek.

"D-dad...I--i"

*Slap*

"What I? A minute ago, you were saying the bullshit with confidence now way happened? Where did your confidence went?" Mr. Kim asked in an angry voice.

Yoongi didn't said anything and looked down biting his lips.

"Do you have anything to say?" He asked. Yoongi shooked his head.

"That's what I thought. Let's go honey. And Yoongi, don't you dare to start with all this music and all again. I don't wanna see a single thing related to it. You understand?"
Yoongi immediately nodded his head. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim left the room. He closed the door and then sat on the corner of his bed. He cried to himself for sometime.  After sometime, he stood and went to washroom.

He splashed water on his face rapidly and after some time, he stopped. Wiping his face, he looked in the mirror.

"I will do what I said." Yoongi said to himself.

He came back to his room and took out a suitcase and his school bag.
He packed three pairs of clothes, two pair of shoes in his school bag.
He opened his suitcase and putted all his music instruments which he had hide from his parents inside it. His notebook, headphones, mic, etc.

After that he took a paper and wrote

"I did what I said.
-Yoongi"

He wrote it and placed it in his study table.

Flashback Ends

"And after that, Using the back door of the house, I left. I didn't knew where I was going to but I kept walking. And that's when I meet Ji-eun. She offered me to stay at her place for the night and I agreed cause I didn't have any other place to stay." Yoongi said.

"He told me how he ran from his home and all. I told him about my job and he said that his dream is the same. I took him to our CEO and showed some of his works. And he was very impressed by them." Ji-eun continued.

Yoongi then said "And then, he offered me to work in his Company. I agreed and here I am. But I kept my identity hidden as I don't want them to find about me"

Hoseok made a O from his mouth.

"Hobi, I have a surprise for you." Ji-eun said.

Hoseok looked at her and asked "What is it Noona?"

"Just a sec, Yoongi you didn't told Hobi your stage name?"

"Oh. Hobi I go by the name Suga or Agust D." Yoongi said casually.

Hoseok widened his eyes when Yoongi said that and then said "Wait a minute. You are Agust D? Like The Agust D? The A to The G to the U to the S T D?"

"Yes I am that Agust D. You have heard this name before?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok nodded his head and said "Ofcourse. I am a big fan of Agust D. I always wanted to meet him."

"Who knew that Hobi's favourite rapper is his own brother." Ji-eun said.

"I am your favourite Hobi?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok shooked his head and said "Not you. Agust D is my favourite. You are My Yoonie Hyung."

He said hugging Yoongi tightly. Yoongi also smiled and hugged him tightly.

"His second favourite rapper is RM. That means You Namjoon." Ji-eun whispered in Namjoon's ears. Namjoon looked at her with a surprised look.

"Really?" He asked. Ji-eun nodded her head.

"When we were coming, I asked him and he told me. When you tell your past story after that tell him." She again whipsered. Namjoon nodded his head.

"Joonie Hyung now you tell me." Hoseok said. Namjoon looked at him and nodded his head.

He said "Mine is a little different from them. As you may know or maybe not, but I am the CEO of a very huge company. And you would think, that if I wanted to take over the business then why did I left? Right?" Namjoon asked. Hoseok nodded his head.

"You see....

(In Next Part)

Hey Moonlights
How was it?
Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1000