🌺4🌺

Next Day

Next Day

Hoseok took a deep breath and walked towards his dad who was sitting on the couch with some files.

"You can do it Hoseok. You can do it." He said to himself. He went and sat infront of his Dad.

Mr. Kim looked up from his files and looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Do you want something Hoseok?" He asked in his cold tone.

Hoseok was already thinking of giving up but his Hyung's words ran in his mind. He repeated them in his mind.  "Hobi is strong and he can do this."

He looked at his Dad who was already looking at him. He again took a deep breath and said "Dad..... I want to help you."

Mr. Kim frowned"Help me?"

Hoseok nodded his head and said "Yes Dad. Yesterday In car, you were talking about a partnership with one company. I want to help you with that."

Mr. Kim looked at him with a surprised face.
"Really? You want to help me with work related to company? I thought you didn't like that?"

"I still don't like it Dad." He said in his mind and mentally rolled his eyes. But gave a small smile to his Dad and said "Actually Dad, when I was with your friends daughter, she taught me many things about company work and now I am very interested in it. And that's why I decided that I want to help you too."

Mr. Kim puts his files aside and stood up. He walked towards Hoseok who shifted a little back while sitting only. He was afraid thinking his Dad will again hit him.

But what he didn't expected was Mr. Kim to sit next to him and patting his shoulder.
"Finally you realised how to be useful for your family. I am proud of you my son. You took the best decision unlike those disgrace."

Hoseok who was felling a little relieved, looked at his Dad. His hands turned into fist as he tried to control his anger when his Dad called his Hyung's a....... A Disgrace!

"They are way better and best than you Dad" He again said in his mind. He wants to say this to Mr. Kim but didn't and kept it in his mind.

Well, this isn't the first time Mr. Kim called his other sons names. And everytime Hoseok would try his bes not to burst on him as he knows the consequences. So, now also he kept quiet.

"So, Dad, will you take me to that Company when you go to talk about Partnership?" Hoseok asked in a very sweet voice. Mr. Kim nodded his head.

"Sure son. I will. And since you mentioned, how about we go tomorrow only?"

"Tomorrow? Great. But my Collage?" Hoseok asked Knowing very well that his Dad don't like it when he skips collage.

"Son, Collage is not that important as this deal. Be ready tomorrow. We will go at sharp 10:00 AM." Mr. Kim said and left from their taking his files.

Hoseok released a deep breath and scoffed.
"You called me Son.....for the first time. Never knew I have to agree with you to be called that.

Collage is not important? I swear this person is a true bipolar.

Anyways, first thing is done. I should inform Hyung's about this and the time too. "

He thought to himself. Well, he was alone but then also didn't said loud knowing anyone can hear him.

He stood up and went to his room. He took out his phone and typed a message.

Not Want To Be But Kim Brothers

HobiTheHope:
Done.
Tomorrow.
10:00 AM.

EommaJin:
Good Work baby
Hyungs are proud of you.

HobiTheHope:
Thanks Hyung.

HobiTheHope is Offline
EommaJin is offline

🎀 Bipolar - mental illness that causes unusual shifts in a person's mood, energy, activity levels, and concentration

🎀 Bipolar - mental illness that causes unusual shifts in a person's mood, energy, activity levels, and concentration. 🎀

🌺🌺🌺

Hey Moonlights

So, sorry for late update.
I was bit busy with studies and some work.

How was it?

Can you guess their plan now?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 700