🌺9🌺

I will update "Their Angel" soon

I will update "Their Angel" soon. Wait for it. And till then enjoy this chapter and tell me how was it?  

,🌺🌺🌺

"You all really forgive me?" Mrs. Kim asked again.

Jin sighed. This is the 5th time Mrs. Kim is asking this question. "Mom, we really forgive you. Promise."

He said and held her hands in his own. "I know you did the same as that old man, but after you told us that you never hated us and you still knew what I was doing, was enough for me to know that You are not lying. So, don't worry. We all forgive you. Now, I don't want you to ask the same question again and again. Arsoo?"

Mrs. Kim have him a small smile and nodded her head.

"Well, can I ask you something?" Mrs. Kim asked.

All four of them nodded their heads.

"How did you got to knew that your Da-- Mr. Kim have another wife?"
She asked. All four of their heads immediately turned towards a specific someone standing there.

Mrs

Mrs. Kim also looked their and saw her. Nayeon, started getting a little shy as all the attention was on her. She slides beside her Unnie (Jisso).

"Who is she? I am sorry, ButI only know Jin's PA." Mrs. Kim said.

"Well, Kim she sis my secretary and your soon to be daughter in law. Kim Nayeon." Namjoon said as he stood beside Nayeon.

Nayeon bowed as he did her Introduction and Mrs. Kim looked at Namjoon with a surprised and shocked face when Namjoon said "Your Soon To Be Daughter In Law".

"And she is Lee Ji-eun. My coworker as well my girlfriend." Yoongi said and Ji-eun also bowed a little.

"Ji-eun! Aren't you the girl with whom Hoseok was living from past 2 months?" Mrs. Kim said as she remembered the first time they met Ji-eun.

Ji-eun nodded her head with a small smile.

"Well, Mom Hobi was living with us from the past 2 months as Ji-eun was also with us." Jin said and Mrs. Kim was again surprised.

"Wait.... Really?

All four brothers nodded their heads.

"Um...... Yoongi, Namjoon what work do you both do?" Mrs. Kim asked. Yoongi looked at Namjoon and signalled him to go first.

He nodded his head and said "Mom I am the CEO of SYNH Company."

"You are CEO Of what?!!" Mrs. Kim asked in shock.

(A/N-She is getting so much shocks today 💀)

Namjoon scratched his back a little and said "Uhh------ I am the CEO of SYNH."

"And I am a rapper and producer under Bighit. My face is hidden but I go by the name AgustD and Suga." Yoongi said and Mrs. Kim was again shocked.

(A/N-💀💀)

"H-How?"

(A/N- I typed "How" and My keyboard autocorrected it to "Hobi". Even my keyboard is in love with him 🤣💀🤣.)

Well, they told Their Mom (Mrs. Kim), how they became what they are now and Namjoon also told her the full form of SYNH.

She was both shocked and proud of her son.

"Sorry to interrupt your family talk but Can we talk later and eat something first. I didn't ate anything till now and I am hungry." The baby bunny.... I mean Jungkook whined.

They all looked at him and nodded their heads as they all were hungry too.

"Should I prepare something for you all?" Mrs. Kim said/asked but they shooked their head as No.

"Then? Are you gonna order?" She asked and they all again shooked their heads.

Mrs. Kim was confused on what is going on in their mind when Jin said "You go and sit Mom. Today me and Yoongi are gonna cook for all of us."

"You both know Cooking too?"

"Yup. We learned it and I even used to cook before I ran away. It's just that time I had to hide cause of that Old Man. But not anymore. You go and wait for the food." Jin again said and Mrs. Kim nodded her head in amusement.

They all except for Jin and Yoongi and went towards the couch and sat there. Jin and Yoongi wet to the kitchen to prepare the food.
Mrs. Kim was talking with Namjoon and Hoseok while also listening to Nayeon, Ji-eun and Jisso who were telling her about her sons. She was happy to hear that her son were happy.

The makane line grabbed Hoseok and made him sit beside them and they all started talking in their own world.

Hey Moonlights How was it?

Hey Moonlights
How was it?

In Next chapter, you will get to know how Jisso, Ji-eun and Nayeon became the girlfriend of Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon.

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 815