🌺2🌺

Chapters of Season 2 will be small but I can guarantee that you will like them

Chapters of Season 2 will be small but I can guarantee that you will like them.  I won't disappoint. Promise.

🌺🌺🌺

Mr. Kim was driving the car while Hoseok was sitting in the back seat silently paying with his fingers.

Just then he heard Mrs. Kim saying "Honey, the CEO of SYNH Company again got that deal even when he was not present there."

A small smile came on Hoseok's lips as he heard that. He was feeling so proud of his Namjoon Hyung that he can't describe the feeling.

"I know. We have to do something about it. Otherwise, we will not be able to make our company top." Mr. Kim said gripping his hands on the steering wheel tightly.

"How about a partnership with them? This way our company will become more powerful and we can take him down too." Mrs. Kim said and Hoseok immediately putted his hand on his mouth to stop himself from laughing.

"Partnership? My foot. Hyung won't even meet you." Hoseok thought and looked outside the window. He saw another car going in the same direction as him and at the same speed as their car.

Suddenly, the back window of that car opened and Hoseok saw

Hoseok looked at him with wide eyes while Namjoon winked at him before closing the window

Hoseok was left in shock at what happened. He opened his mouth and again closed it.

"What going on in Hyung's mind?" He thought. He again looked at the car and saw the front window opened this time.

(Imagine it is a black car and Jin is sitting next to Yoongi While Yoongi is driving the car🥲🥲)

He can also see Jin sitting beside him. Yoongi gave him a smile while Jin gave him a flying kiss before the window again closed.

Hoseok sighed and looked inside the car again. His parents were still talking about how to get a partnership with The CEO of SYNH Company.

Hoseok decided that he should message his brothers about this.

He took out his phone and opened the chat group.

Author's POV

Not want to be But Kim Brothers

HobiTheHope:
Hyung's. I want to tell you something.

EommaJin:
What happened baby?

God_Of_Destruction:
Are you fine Hobi?
Did they do something?

HobiTheHope:
They did nothing Hyung.

EommaJin:
Then?

HobiTheHope:
Hyung they are talking about Namjoon Hyung's company and how he got the deal even when he was not present in the meeting. 

EommaJin:
Really Joon?

God_Of_Destruction:
Um... Ya. What about it?

HobiTheHope:
Hyung, they want to make their company No.1 and that is why they are thinking of making a partnership with your Company.

Don't_Disturb_me:
They are insane and no one can change my mind.

Don't_Disturb_me is Offline

HobiTheHope:
Aren't you driving?

EommaJin:
He just took his phone and typed all that and sent it. And he did all this WHILE DRIVING!!
KIM YOONGI I DON'T WANT TO DIE YOU

God_Of_Destruction:
Hyung, you are in the same car with us.
You can say that all to him instead of typing all this.

EommaJin:

Oh right.

EommaJin is offline

HobiTheHope:
Huh?
Is he really scolding
Yoonie Hyung?

God_Of_Destruction:
Yup. Gotta go and control them before we get into an accident.

God_Of_Destruction is Offline

HobiTheHope:
But.... What about---
Nevermind.

HobiTheHope is Offline

Hey Moonlights
How was it?

Should I write this story in texting format?
Ofcourse there will be real scenes but mostly texting. Cause I found this style amazing and it's easy too.

So, Please do tell me

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 635

🌺🌺🌺

If anyone didn't get it, then-

#EommaJin - Seokjin/Jin

#Don't_Disturb_me- Yoongi/ Suga

#God_Of_Destruction- Namjoon/ Joon

#HobiTheHope - Hoseok /Hobi

🌺🌺🌺