Season 2. 🌺1🌺

2 Months Later

"Hyungie I don't want to. Please." Hoseok said to Jin who was sitting near him.

Jin looked at his baby brother and said "I know Hobi. And don't worry. You don't have to stay there even for a week." Hoseok looked at Jin with a confused face when Jin completed. Jin again started arranging Hoseok's clothes.

"What you mean Hyungie?" He asked. Jin again looked at him and said "You will know. And done." He said and closed the suitcase in which he was packing Hoseok's clothes.

He stood up and so did Hoseok. They both came out with Hoseok's luggage. The rest of them were already in the living room.

Ji-eun saw them and stood up. "Ready to go Hobi?" Hoseok nodded his head even tho he was not ready. He hugged his Hyung's and Noona's and then he and Ji-eun went out.

They sat in Ji-eun's car and Ji-eun drove to her Father's apartment where she met Hoseok. When they reached their, they came out from the car and went in. They both sat on the couch and now were waiting.

Well, you must think why are they here? And for whom they are waiting?
So, Two days ago, Mr. Lee (Ji-eun's father) called her and said that Today Mr. And Mrs. Kim will come back to take Hoseok with them.

Ofcourse Hoseok didn't wanted to go back but his brothers said him to go. They have some plans going on in their mind which everyone knows except for Hoseok. Even Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook know about the plan.

So, right now they were here in this house waiting for them as the Kim couple said that they will come in an hour and they will be here anytime soon.

Hoseok and Ji-eun were talking with each other when they heard the door bell ringing. Ji-eun stood up and opened the door.
She saw a couple standing and she was sure, it was the Kim couple.

"Mr. And Mrs. Kim?" She asked and they nodded their heads.

She gave them a very sweet yet fake smile and said "Please come in"

"It's Ok. We are here for Hoseok. Go and Call him." Mr. Kim said. Ji-eun held the urge to roll her eyes and sat something. She just nodded her head and went inside.

Soon, she came back with Hoseok who was looking down.

"Let's go Hoseok " Mr. Kim said and started walking with Mrs. Kim behind him. Hoseok hugged Ji-eun fir the last time and then bid his bye with her before going behind his so called parents.

🌺🌺🌺

Hey Moonlights

I know it was short. Sorry for that.

How was it?

Well, what do you think? How will the life of Kim Brothers took a turn in this season?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 500