🌺3🌺

Hoseok was sitting in his room

Hoseok was sitting in his room. He was sitting on his study table with his books open.
A yawn left from his mouth as he starred at his book with sleepy eyes.

He was feeling sleepy cause of the books infront of him.

(AN- I can understand you Hobi.🥲🥲)

Just then he heard his phone got a notification. He immediately took his phone and saw it was a message in the group chat.

"Not want to be But Kim Brothers"

Don't_Disturb_me:
Sunshine!!

EommaJin:
Hoba!!!

God_Of_Destruction:
Hobi!!

HobiTheHope:
What happened Hyung's?

EommaJin:
We have a plan!

HobiTheHope:
What is it?
And plan regarding what?

Don't_Disturb_me:
Listen carefully

God_Of_Destruction:
Hyung, it's text

Don't_Disturb_me:
Then read carefully

HobiTheHope:
Hyung's tell me fast. If Mom or Dad came then I am dead!!

EommaJin:
Yah you both stop.
Hobi you have to do one thing. And the thing is
..............................

(AN- You will know later Moonlights)

HobiTheHope:
Wow Hyung.
It's an amazing plan.

EommaJin:
I know right.
It was Ji-eun, Jisso and Nayeon's idea.

HobiTheHope:
Noona's are the best.
Well, Hyung's I will go. Before someone come.
By By

Don't_Disturb_me:
Ok By Hobi.
Remember the plan. Ok?

HobiTheHope:
Ne Hyung. I will.
Don't worry.

God_Of_Destruction:
Ok, By Hobi.

EommaJin:
By Sunshine.

HobiTheHope:
By By

HobiTheHope is Offline

Hoseok sighed and placed his phone on the table. Suddenly a smile came on his lips.

"It will be fun." Hoseok said to himself. He again looked at his books and dropped his head in the table.

"I am going to sleep." He said and went to his bed. He laid in the bed and closed his eyes.

Time Skip

The door bell rang. Mr. Kim stood up and went to open the door. When he opened the door he saw

"What atr you three doing here? And why are you dressed like this? Are you a buisness man or something?" Mr

"What atr you three doing here? And why are you dressed like this? Are you a buisness man or something?" Mr. Kim asked looking at them.

Jungkook took off his glasses and said "who knows? Anyways, we are here to meet Hobi Hyung. We got to know that he is back."

"He is. But he is sleeping right now and you can--

"Hey Guys!!" Hoseok's voice came from behind. Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook looked behind Mr. Kim and smiled. They came inside the house and Taehyung purposely bumping into Mr. Kim shoulder.

"Kids this days don't have manners." Mr. Kim mumbled under his breath but Taehyung head it. He rolled his eyes and mumbled "Elders this days don't have idea of how important kids are." Well, Mr. Kim didn't heard it. Jimin and Jungkook were thankful for this but Taehyung wasn't.

He was about to say that again loud but "Hobi Hyung, how are we looking?" Jimin asked. He and Taehyung also took out their glasses.

"You are looking good as Always. But what's with the sudden change in your dress style?"
Hoseok asked. They all came and sat on the couch. Mr. Kim was glaring at them when Taehyung looked at him from up and down which made Mr. Kim a little uncomfortable. He immediately left the room. While Taehyung had a smirk on his face.

"Hyung, we are your bodyguards." Jungkook said showing his muscles. Hoseok laughed a little and patted the baby bunny's head.

"Cute. And You all are already my bodyguard. You didn't had to dress like this."

"You are right Hyung. Anyways, "whisper" Jin Hyung sent us here." Taehyung said.

"Huh? Why?"

Hoseok asked And Jimin answered him "To tell you the plan in more detail."

"You all also know about it?"

"Yes Hyung. Now, let's go to your room or that old man will come and again start his 'Kids this days' lecture with me." Taehyung said. Hoseok laughed and nodded. They all went upstairs to Hoseok's room and started telling him about the plan just how Jin , Yoongi and Namjoon told them.

Hey Moonlights

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Can you guess what they are planning?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 700