🌺 Chapter-23🌺

Next Day

Next Day

Jin woke up and opened his eyes. He slowly sat on the bed, a yawn left from his mouth. Just as he was about to move, he felt a hand on his waist.

He looked around and released he was not alone in the room. All his brothers were also there. He remembered, they all slept together the last night cause Hoseok wanted to sleep with all three of them. And they couldn't reject their Youngest, and ended up sleeping on the same bed.

The bed was not that big ofcourse to fit four people. But they slept comfortably cause Hoseok was mostly snuggled in Jin's or Yoongi's stomach.

Jin looked at his and saw them sleeping peacefully while cuddling each other Nd him too.

"I wish, I was there to see them grow up." He mumbled caressing Hoseok's hair who smiled in his sleep.

After 10 minutes, Jin saw Yoongi and Namjoon also woke up.

"Good Morning Hyung." They both siaf at the same time as they sat and looked at each other with an amused expression.

"Good Morning to you both too. Well, before anything. Can any of you take Hoseok in your lap. I want to use the washroom but he is not leaving me." Jin said. Yoongi and Namjoon nodded their heads.

Yoongi slowly took Hoseok in his laps who immediately wrapped his arms around him getting comfortable.

Jin smiled seeing the scence. He stood up and left for washroom.

🌺🌺🌺

"Hyungie.... You remember Jiminie, Tae and Kookie?" Hoseok asked munching his food. His brothers chuckled looking at him.

"Who will say he is 20 years old?" They thought.

Hoseok was looking at them for the answer. They nodded their heads.

"I didn't forgot that brat Jungkook. He always used to get on my nerves." Jin said remembering everytime Jungkook annoyed him.

"Me too. That Taehyung always used to make fun of my height. I bet he is more short than me now." Yoongi said eating his food. High Hoseok and Namjoon laughed as Yoongi finishes his sentence.

"Why are you both laughing?" The angry cat asked.

"Nothing. Just to brust your bubble, the last time I saw Taehyung, he was taller than you. And it's been more than 4 years since I last saw him." Namjoon said. Hoseok nodded his head.

"So? What? I am 1000% sure, Jimin is till shorter than me. He was always a short kid." Yoongi said proudly.

"He is. I guess you and he don't have much difference in height." Hoseok said.

"Are they your cousins or something?" Jisso asked. All three of the girls were a little confused at the mention of three new names.

Jin looked at them and shooked his head. "Not Cousins. They were--- are Hobi's bestfriend since childhood. And we know them cause in childhood they used to spend most of their time with Hobi and us only."

The three girls nodded thei heads. Just then Ji-eun said "That time you were talking about one of them in the car. Right?"

Hoseok nodded his head and said "Yup. It's Jungkook. We call him Kookie too. And he is the one who is a very big fan of you."

Ji-eun nodded her head making an "O" from her mouth.

"Anyways, Hyung Jiminie, Tae and Kookie told me that I should live with them till Mom and Dad come back. So I------

"Why will you live with them? You will love with your brothers. Don't they know this?" Namjoon said.

"Hyungie, they don't that I met you guys. And they told me before I met Ji-eun Noona too. I didn't knew that she would bring me to my brothers. I even told her about this." He said. All of them looked at Ji-eun.

She nodded her head and said "Yup. He told me. But I said that he should live with me for some days As My Dad gave me his responsibility and than after that I would send him to his friends house."

"Oh... But Now you are not going to live with them. " Yoongi said to which Namjoon and Jin nodded their heads.

"And when did I said I was going? I just wanted to say that, I want to meet them so I can tell them about you guys." Hoseok said.

Jin looked at him and said "Ok. But you are not going anywhere. If you want, than call them here." He said. Hoseok looked at him a little surprised.

"O-ok.... But is it Ok with Jisso Noona? You told me it's her house. Right? Or you know Ji-eun Noona? Cause I bet, Jungkook would freak out seeing her. Is she ok?" He said.

Jisso and Ji-eun looked at each letting out a small laugh.

"We are Ok with it Hobi. And I already told you That I wanted to meet your friend. You told me he is my fan even before my debut. I really want to meet him." Ji-eun said. And Jisso nodded her head.

"Really? Than can I call them today only?"

"You can Hobi. How about after 2 hours. Till than we all will also have some rest." Nayeon said.

Hoseok nodded his head.

Hey Moonlights

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

I know I said funny scene in this part. But How about you all wait a little more 😏😏
Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 950