🌺 Chapter-22🌺

"Wait a minute

"Wait a minute. Joonie Hyung you said you are the CEO of a company. What is your company's name?" Hoseok asked looking curiously at Namjoon.

"Good Question Hobi. Even I don't know." Jin said to which Yoongi nodded his head.

"You never asked That's why I didn't told Hyung. Anyways, the company's name is SYNH." Namjoon said but the reaction he received from his brothers was not what he was expecting.

"What the hell!!"

"The Fuck!"

"Are you serious Hyung?"

Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok said at the same time. Namjoon looked at them a little weirdly and nodded his head.

"Seriously? I can't believe by younger brother is the most famous CEO in Seoul.  Oh my God. You are not joking right?" Jin said.

Namjoon shooked his head and said "Why would I joke Hyung. And calm down. I may be the Famous CEO for others. For you, I am still your Joon and your Joonie Hyung. Ok?" He said looking at his brothers who nodded their head.

"Um... Namjoon mind telling me what does SYNH stands for? I mean it does stand for something right? Or you just put random letters and made a random name?" The "I wanna be a stone in next life" asked. I mean the cat...... Sorry sorry. Yoongi asked. 

"It does Hyung. They are not random letters. The S stands for Seokjin. Y for Yoongi. N for Namjoon and H for Hobi or Hoseok." Namjoon explained. They all looked surprised. Even Nayeon. She also didn't even knew this meaning.

Like the savage and grumpy cat 😺, she also thought they were just random letters putted together.

"Guys..... Say something. Don't just stare at me. I feel..... Like.... I don't know just dint stare at me like that. Please." He said.

They all stopped looking at me and nodded their head. Jin went near Namjoon and picked his cheeks.

"When did you grew up this much?" Jin asked. Namjoon opened his mouth but nothing came out. So he again closed his before a fly enters his mouth.

"Hobi, another surprise for you." Ji-eun suddenly said. Hoseok looked at her.

"Namjoon say it!!" Ji-eun elbowed Namjoon to speak.

Namjoon cleared his throat and said "Hobi. I have one more name. And except for handling Company, I do one more thing." He said.

All three, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok looked at him curiously. They didn't said anything and Namjoon took it as a signal to continue.

So, he said "I am an rapper too like Yoongi Hyung. And my identity is hidden too. And ...... I go by the name RM." He comepleted and looked at Hoseok.