𝟕.

𓆩⫯𓆪

𓆩⫯𓆪

If having a quiet Saturday noon was ever on Jieun's plans, she'd be sadly mistaken. She definitely made friends with the wrong people because going shopping was one thing she always tried to avoid and, at the same time, just couldn't, thanks to them.

In terms of fashion, Jieun lacked the most in that area since she'd go for the simplest stuff; jeans, hoodies, and some old sneakers. Her choices clearly didn't please Suzy and Jihyo, who practically changed her whole wardrobe within these two years of friendship.

After Jihyo called for the tenth time, Jieun picked a black skirt, tucked a white t-shirt in, and put on her vans as her final choice. She made a single braid on her hair as the marks were finally gone.

She took a cab and showed up at the mall. They forced her to buy a few makeup and skin products before walking to other stores, then finally stopped at the food court.

"What's up with this happy face?" Suzy asked, noticing the smile on her face.

"Remember the job I applied for a few weeks ago?"

"The Millenia Cafe? Yeah."

Jieun's smile grew wider as she turned the phone for them to see the text message. "I got it. Starting Monday after school."

"Oh, my God! That's great!"

Jihyo sighed in disappointment. "I honestly don't like the idea of you working in that place." Both girls looked at her, confused, and she continued. "Our friend serving coffee? It's so uncool."

Jieun rolled her eyes, and Suzy followed. "Oh, shut up, Jihyo. I think it's fantastic that she got this job. You should do the same, rather than depending on your allowance."

Jihyo scoffed, offended. "Look who's talking... For your information, I—wait, is that..." Her eyes widened. "Girls, look!"

Jieun was facing them, so when Jihyo started pointing, she had to turn her body around. And almost fainted.

Across the diner, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin seemed to be looking for somewhere to eat. She quickly turned again, eyes wide.

"Should I call them to join us?" Jihyo asked.

"No! Are you crazy?!" Jieun answered in a desperate whisper, as if they were already close enough to hear it. "I-I mean... they are not our friends."

"And don't you see Sehun is there too?" Suzy pointed out.

Frowning, Jieun glanced over her shoulder discreetly and realized it was true. Sehun was also with them. "That's much better," Jihyo told Jieun. "It's your chance to be alone with him."

"What?" she scowled. "I'm not going to flirt with him, he has a girlfriend! What's wrong with you?"

"Well, whatever. It's your loss. At least prove that you're really over him like you said you were."