𝟏𝟑.

𓆩⫯𓆪

𓆩⫯𓆪

K.T:
here's my address
82X-X daechi-dong, gangnam-gu
apt 511
don't show up before 7 tho

You:
Why not?
!!

K.T:
'cause I'm busy

You:
I have things to do too
Just so you know

K.T:
i'll make up for it ;)
syl

You:
(╬≖_≖)

Read 5:55 PM

7:27 PM

You:
I'm here

Two minutes after the text was sent, Jieun heard the buzz from the door and entered. She paced toward the lobby, her heart fluttering like a bird as she waited for the elevator and panicking at the thought of someone familiar finding her there.

The double doors slid open, and she hurried in, relieved that no one joined her during the small trip up. She took a glimpse at herself in the mirror, wondering if the casual skinny jeans and white sweater were an appropriate outfit to be visiting someone's else house for the first time. In the end, she decided not to care.

The moment Jieun crossed the hall, Taehyung was already waiting by the entrance, barefoot, in his blue basketball uniform. She wanted to roll her eyes at how he didn't even bother to shower after his practice before receiving her.

He had an arm on the doorframe, the other holding, in what she assumed, was a controller. "You came."

"Please don't tell me you were "busy" playing video games."

"Then I won't," he smiled, pushing the door wider. "Come on in."

Jieun hesitated a few seconds before slipping in, removing her shoes afterward. She retook a small deep breath as she followed him inside. "Is your parents home?"

"Dad's working. Mom's shopping—want some water?"

"Um—no, thanks." She wasn't so amused by the fact both were alone until her eyes scanned around, and they landed on another person occupying the couch. A thick of tension arose like a mist at the realization.

You gotta be kidding me.

The boy spread over the couch gave her a small salute gesture. "Nerd."

"What are you doing here?!" she snapped, turning to Taehyung. "What is he doing here?"

"Is there a problem?"

Her jaw dropped at his question, then she was shaking her head. "Okay, I'm leaving."

Taehyung laughed, quickly moving to stand in front of her. "Jieun, Jungkook also had practice at school, so he gave me a ride home, and we ended up playing here for a bit, that's all." He slipped her bag from her shoulder, dropping it next to the coffee table. "Relax."