𝟔𝟐.

𓆩⫯𓆪

𓆩⫯𓆪

Jungkook's fingers stroked her hair while feeling her soft breathing against his bare chest. It was the first time they actually spent the night like this after having sex. Not that he or Taehyung ever asked Jieun to leave after finishing their business; it was more like an unknown rule between them. She would fall asleep a few times after but never allowed herself to have a sleepover.

Everything felt so peaceful now. So much so, that the idea of waking her up seemed nearly like a crime. His arms closed around her more tightly, whispering close to her ear, "Morning."

Jungkook hoped that his voice did not reach her dreams so he could have an excuse for her to stay there in his arms and maybe skip practice, but much for his disappointment, a low murmur muffled between his chest. "... Mm?"

He smiled down, watching Jieun scratching her left eye. She tried to open them, only to discover that this room looked nothing like the one she had been waking up for the past week. "I slept here?" she asked, already sitting up to look around for a moment. Jungkook frowned at her, thinking that maybe she had forgotten, but as soon as her shoulders sagged and she turned to look for her clothing, it showed she was very aware of what happened.

"Are you okay?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Jieun looked over her shoulder after putting her bra back on. "Yeah. I'm fine."

Jungkook saw her ready to stand, so he attempted to stop her by grabbing her wrist. He kneeled behind her back, feeling her shoulders getting a little too tense. "Did you regret it?"

Instead of answering him, Jieun sighed, then shook her head slightly.

"Then what is it?"

"It's nothing... I guess I'm just tired," she muttered before smiling again. "Nothing that a shower won't fix it."

Jungkook felt her body moving, and he again wanted to stop her, but she got up and continued to dress up again. "Jieun," he called her, so she had to turn. "What's wrong? You can tell me."

"There's nothing wrong."

"Then why are you acting like this?"

"How?"

"Like this."

"I already told you," she huffed, buttoning her blouse. "I'm tired. Everything's fine."

His jaw clenched. The more Jungkook sat there watching her acting strange, as if last night didn't matter to her at all, the more anger flourished within him. Suspecting this could go on for some time, he dropped his head for a second, breathed tiredly, and then stood up from his bed, walking past her towards his bathroom. 

Jieun heard the door close behind, and not long after, the sound of a shower.

︱𝒯︱