𝟐𝟎.

𓆩⫯𓆪

𓆩⫯𓆪

Jieun unlocked the door, hands shaking. It was the first time in her life that she had brought a guy to her house—well, two guys, in this case. Not even her first boyfriend had the privilege of entering her home before.

"I'll let you guys in," she said after unlocking the front door, then turned to look at them. "But only because my parents ain't home. So, whatever you do, do not touch anything! If they find out that—god, I can't even think what's going to happen—"

"Hey, chill," Jungkook cut her, smirking, and pulled the door to let himself in. "We're good boys."

Taehyung followed him the next second as Jieun stayed outside, massaging her temple.

This was a bad idea.

They took a few minutes to look around, go to the kitchen, eat things Jieun refused to give, touch her mother's china plate collection (almost breaking one), play with her dog in the backyard, and finally throw themselves on the couch.

"It's a nice place, I gotta say it," Taehyung mentioned, taking off his shoes.

Jungkook nodded. "It's smaller than I expected, though."

Jieun rolled her eyes at their comments. "Anything else?" she asked, folding her arms. "Want me to fill the bathtub too for you guys to bathe?"

"You have one?" he played as one angry vein popped along her forehead.

Her head shook slightly while her voice remained coldly steady. "You're not coming back here ever again."

"Geez... so aggressive," Taehyung feigned hurt, chuckling right after. "Alright, fine. We're done messing around."

"Actually, we're done talking too," Jungkook grasped her arm suddenly, pulling her to his lap. His hand pushed her hair to kiss her throat. "When do we get to see your room?"

"We can't go there," she said already breathlessly, her voice tainted with a nagging tone of hesitation. "If my parents show up... I won't... hear it..."

Taehyung started unbuttoning his shirt with one hand, the other smoothing her thigh, his lips brushing on her cheek. "You said they're both working, so we have time."

Before she could argue with something utterly nonsensical, he twisted her face to his mouth while Jungkook kept himself busy with her buttons, hungry to see her chosen bra. Hell, a lot of things that seemed relevant moments ago got swept aside in the wake of Taehyung's lips and Jungkook's hands. Even the whirlpool of doubts and fear floating in the back of her head stopped in an instant.

Jieun helped Taehyung with his shirt, tossing aside without parting from his mouth. Once they noticed that she was finally collaborating, kisses got harder, and hands traveled to other places that had her moaning. Feeling way too deliberate, her hand drifted down to unsnap Taehyung's pants to glide underneath his boxers. His response was nearly taking a piece of her lower lip at the surprise. She whimpered both in pain and need as white-hot- flashes went straight into her vision.