𝟑𝟐.

𓆩⫯𓆪

𓆩⫯𓆪

Liam Kim proved to be truthful about his work for a fashion magazine, and Jieun was pleasantly surprised. Because of Jungkook's suspicion of the legitimacy of the job offer, she had initially doubted the man and his proposal for her to become a model, but it turned out to be real.

Liam was thrilled to see her there at the address he had provided and was about to give her a hug when he noticed the two boys from before, Jungkook and Taehyung, each beside her. So, instead of a hug, he shook hands with her and welcomed her to the studio.

Jieun asked if her friends could stay, and Liam was happy to oblige. He led her to his office to sign some papers while the boys stayed and explored the studio, which was bustling with models, photographers, clothes, and make-up.

An hour later, she emerged from the dressing room wearing her first outfit, her hands trembling with nervousness. Being inexperienced made the situation even more daunting, and she felt unsure of how to proceed. Questions raced through her mind— how should she smile? How should she move?

Prior to her shoot, Liam had given her plenty of advice in his office. He had advised her to watch other models and mimic them later, and also for her to relax her body and smile naturally because it was one of the things it had caught his attention the previous day. 

Jieun followed his instructions and did her best to execute them. Jungkook and Taehyung were closely observing her every shot, every move, and although there were two other very attractive models beside her, she knew that their eyes were on her only.

"I can't believe it..." Liam was in awe as he looked at the photos once it was over, and Jieun anxiously awaited his response. "The camera loves you!" he exclaimed as he approached her. "Are you sure you've never modeled before?"

Jieun nodded.

"You must have a natural talent then," Liam praised, calling over Chan, the photographer, to connect the camera to the computer. Jungkook and Taehyung also viewed the photos alongside Jieun. "Stunning shots..." the man murmured to himself with a big smile.

"Let's move on to the next outfit, everyone," a woman announced, prompting the crew to shift locations.

Jieun headed to the dressing room to change while the boys followed her. "How did I do?" she beamed, giving a playful twirl. "Was it good?"

"Good?" Taehyung quirked an eyebrow. "You saw the pictures—it was hot." 

"How was it hot? I was wearing winter clothing. You couldn't even see my body."

"We just have to picture you without it," Jungkook shrugged.

"Gosh," she muttered, removing the scarf from over her neck. "You guys are such perverts.."

"We sure are," Taehyung turned around and closed the door as Jungkook took a step forward.

Jieun, who was about to remove her coat, looked at them with a frown. "What are you guys still doing here? I need to change—"