𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 : 𝐒𝐎𝐁 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒, 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐔𝐋𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

"the feeling that i'm losing her forever

"the feeling that i'm losing her forever."

★・・・・・・★

Amber rolled over onto her walkie before groaning in pain. She grabbed the speaker and dropped it on the floor before realizing that she was up.

She groaned once more as the rushing feeling of a hangover came to her. She kicked the blankets off of her body and forced herself up.

She walked down the stairs and was met with Kristen near the phone that she just hung up. She was smiling contently, not noticing her little sister come down the stairs.

"Morning," Amber slurred, making Kristen jump.

"Don't scare me like that! I've told you not to do that," Kristen scolded.

"Sorry," Amber sarcastically slurred as she rolled her eyes. "Where's Callie?"

"The store... Are you drunk?" she questioned.

"No," she denied. "Hungover."

"Amber," she sighed, walking into the kitchen with Amber following. "I told you to stop."

"You also told me to stop smoking but yet here we are," she spoke.

Kristen turned around and glared at her. "Getting drunk won't make Max wake up. You're in high school."

"So are you," she scoffed.

"I graduated," she corrected.

"No, you were in Russia," Amber said, making Kristen flinch.

"Fuck you," she said, facing her sister. "I'm not taking you to the hospital."

"No," she whined. "I'm sorry. Please take me. I didn't mean to say that."

"First of all, stop whining. You're not five anymore. Second of all, get over your hangover and I'll think about it."

Amber was going to say something else but Kristen's look on her face was one of a warning, her not even wanting to risk it. She shut her mouth and went upstairs to get ready.

She showered and took some Tylenol before getting dressed and grabbing her backpack. In her backpack was a book she was reading to Max, Max's favorite stuffed animal, and tissues just in case being in the room was too much for her.

Amber grabbed her walkman for the car ride. She went downstairs and saw Kristen in the car. She got in the passenger's seat and put her headphones on and turned on the loop of Running Up That Hill.