𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 : 𝐒𝐔𝐙𝐈𝐄, 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘?

"nobody ever loved me like she does

"nobody ever loved me like she does. i'm in love for the first time. don't you know it's gonna last?"

★・・・・・・★

It's been 6 months since they all defeated the Mind Flayer and 6 months since Amber and Max have been together.

Amber came out to Kristen and she fully accepted her. The only people she had to hide from, that really knew her, were her parents. She didn't know if they would accept her, but she really hoped so.

Amber was getting ready to go to the movies at Starcourt Mall with the party, minus El. Amber grabbed her bike and went to Max's house to pick her up. She eventually got over there, grabbed some rocks, and threw them at Max's window.

"Oh, hey, Shortcake!" Max said all cheerfully.

"Come on, we gotta go so Lucas doesn't think we're sucking face," Amber said while Max giggled lightly and kissed her cheek.

They got to the mall, still waiting for Mike. He was probably sucking face with El. A couple of minutes passed, then a couple more, and Mike finally arrived.

"You're late," an annoyed Lucas said.

"Sorry!" he apologized.

"Again," Lucas reminded.

"We're gonna miss the opening," Will said.

"Yeah, if you guys keep whining about it. Let's go!"

"'If you guys keep whining about it. Nyeh-nyeh-nyeh'" Lucas mimicked.

"Just please stop talking, dude."

"Let me guess. You were busy," Lucas said while he smacked his lips.

"Oh, yeah, real mature, Lucas," Mike said sarcastically.

"'Oh, El, I wish we could make out forever, and never hang out with any of our friends.'"

"Lucas, stop," Max said as she held Amber's hand.

Amber was all for holding each others hands, but she wasn't that big for it in public. She was scared that her parents might see. She didn't know if they were homophobic, but they really could be.

"Will thinks it's funny," Lucas pointed out

"Cause it is," he chuckled.