𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 : 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊

"when there's something strange in the neighborhood, who you gonna call?"

★・・・・・・★

Amber woke up and got ready for school. She was excited because it was Halloween, but she also got to see Max. Amber only knew Max for a day, but she felt like she had known her forever.

Amber was going as Strawberry Shortcake. She's been waiting all year to show it off. She made it herself with a little help from Kristen when almost every conversation didn't end up in a fight.

Amber was hoping that Max would ask her or that she would get the courage to ask her to go trick-or-treating together. It was a long shot, but she hoped that it would work out.

-

A lot of people decided to not go to school dressed up like last year, so when Mike, Will, Dustin, and Lucas went to school dressed in their Ghostbusters costumes, it was funny.

"Hey Ghostbusters. Look around," Amber said to the party and giggled.

Amber went to her locker and saw the party walk around the halls as people laughed at them.
A boy called to the party,
"Who you gonna call? The nerds!"

It made Amber angry. She wasn't the type of popular girl to just let someone be bullied right in front of her.

"Hey, hey dipshit! Got something else better to do than pick on kids who are your age for wearing something that they want to? Yeah, real classy," Amber called out in the hall.

"S-sorry," the kid stuttered and walked away. Amber winked at them and walked to her friends.
Amber saw Max skating down the hall and saw Dustin and Lucas looking at her.

"We gonna do this?" Amber overheard Dustin.

"Not right now. We look like morons," Lucas replied.

"Maybe she likes Ghostbusters."

"Of course she likes Ghostbusters, but that's not the point."

"The point is, Dustin, that you guys are dressed up and she isn't," Amber said.

"Well I didn't bring regular clothes."

"Me either."

"Then we have a choice. We gotta do this. It's now or never."