𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 : 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐀𝐗

"cruising through the city after hours

"cruising through the city after hours."

★・・・・・・★

"Get up meathead!" Amber yelled at her older sister, Kristen. Kristen got up and threw a pillow at Amber to get her out and it succeeded.

Amber grumbled. "I'm going to the arcade!"

Kristen didn't respond so Amber just went. Normally Amber wouldn't go to the arcade, but her friends weren't around and she loved the games, especially Dig Dug.

-

She hopped on her bike and went to the arcade. When she got there she saw the party's bikes but not Will's because his mom drove him there. Ever since all that stuff happened last year, she didn't let him out of her sight.

Amber went into the arcade and met with Mike's eyes. Mike always had a little "thing" for Amber, as you could call it, but her feelings were never reciprocated.

She smiled at him as he smiled back. She liked talking to him, it's just that if they had any interaction with each other, Amber would get teased. And she never likes that. She tried to talk to the party in secret after last year, but it was like someone was always watching her.

Amber went over to Dig Dug as the party followed her. They seriously didn't know Amber liked arcade games.

When Amber looked at the screen, expecting Dustin to be on the top scoreboard, she enlarged her eyes as she saw someone else on top of Dustin's name. "MADMAX" the score board read.

Amber looked over at Dustin and the party came over. Dustin eyes enlarged as well.

"No! No!" Dustin yelled.

"751,300 thousand points!" Will exclaimed.

"That's impossible," Mike said.

"Who's Mad Max?" Dustin asked Keith as he saw him walk over.

"Better than you," he replied while Dustin flipped him off.

"Is it you?" Will asked.

"You know I despise Dig Dug," Keith replied.

"Then who is it?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah, spill it, Keith," Dustin demanded.

"You want information, then I need something in return," Keith said while looking at Amber, which made the party's heads turn to her. She didn't want a say in the conversation, but if he brought up her sister, she had to.