𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃

"there is a swelling storm and i'm caught up in the middle of it all

"there is a swelling storm and i'm caught up in the middle of it all."

★・・・・・・★

The three girls were in El's bedroom. The song Angel by Madonna was played. El was sitting on her bed, looking through a magazine with Amber sitting in front of her, admiring her girlfriend. Max had a hairbrush in her hand, singing and dancing along to the song. Max was really singing for Amber.

"You must be an angel," Max started singing while pointing at Amber. "I can see it in your eyes. Full of wonder and surprise."

El turned to a picture of Ralph Macchio in the magazine. Amber looked over and saw the picture. Amber had a soft spot for the boy who she didn't know but it didn't matter.

"Oh, you found Ralph Macchio. Amber is obsessed with him. She won't shut up," Max said.

"Macchio?" El questioned.

"Yeah, he's the Karate Kid," Max said as she mimicked a karate move.

"He's so hot, right?" Amber said, slightly teasing her girlfriend. "I bet he's an amazing kisser too."

"Amber!" Max said while she slightly pushed her.

"Hey, uh... is Mike a good kisser?" Max asked.

"I don't know," El said while slightly rolling her eyes. "He's my first boyfriend."

"Ex-boyfriend," Max corrected her.

El seemed down like she regretted breaking up with Mike.

"Hey, don't worry about it. Okay?" Amber said as she scooted closer to El. "He'll come crawling back to you in to time, begging for forgiveness."

"Yeah, I guarantee you, he's like, totally wallowing in self-pity and misery right now," Max said, trying to lighten up the mood. "He's like, 'Oh, I hope she takes me back.'"

Amber found it slightly funny and so did El.

"God, what I wouldn't give to see his stupid face," Max said.

El had an idea. She looked down with a slight smirk.

"What is it?" Max asked.

El told them what she was thinking as they both agreed to the idea. Amber turned the radio on to static and Max found a blindfold for El and gave it to her. Amber sat on the bed while El started putting on the blindfold.