𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓

"did i take it too far? now i know what you are

"did i take it too far? now i know what you are."

★・・・・・・★

The girls got back to Max's and by the time they did, the weather became a terrible storm. Eleven was in the bathroom, brushing her teeth. Max and Amber were sitting on her bed, waiting for El.

"Billy scares me, you know?" Amber said.

"I know, Amber. I won't let him hurt you," Max replied as she kissed her quickly before El came back.

El came into the room and Max grabbed the comic books that she had on the bed.

"Which one?" she asked.

El just shrugged her shoulders. She didn't really care. She was more worried about Heather and Billy.

"Hey, there's nothing to worry about anymore, okay? Like I told Amber," Max said, trying to comfort the girl.

"It doesn't make sense," she sighed.

"What doesn't make sense?" Amber asked.

"Heather. The blood. The ice."

"Heather had a fever, so she took a cold bath, but she's better now," Max tried to simply explain. "That has to be it."

"El, we don't know where the blood came from, but... we saw her. We all saw her. She's totally fine," Amber said. Amber wasn't sure of that, though. She didn't know that she was fine.

"What about Billy?" Eleven asked.

"What about him?" Max asked.

"He seemed wrong."

"Wrong is kind of like his default. But it's good to know he's not a murderer, because that would've totally sucked."

El and Amber kind of chuckled at that. But who knows? Billy still could be a murderer. He could be a new host for the Mind Flayer for all Amber knew.

El looked at the comic Wonder Woman. She pointed at it and asked, "Who... is that?"

"See, this is why you can't just hang out with Mike all the time. This is Wonder Woman. AKA Princess Diana. She's from Paradise Island, which is, like, this hidden island where there are only women Amazon warriors..."

-

They got woken up by Max's walkie. It was loud and it was Lucas' voice.