Chapter two

Abbie
I spent the whole 6 hour day worrying about what it is Seb has to say to me. At lunch- when I was looked at by everyone including my own 'friends'- I even debated sitting at his table and asking him then. I didn't, of course. One thing I noticed when I looked at their table was that they were the only ones not looking at me, not caring about anything that escaped them and their friendship group. I admired it. I loathed it. After deciding that walking over there would be a terrible idea I made my way to the bathroom and sat in the stall, what has my life come to. Known to almost everyone as the girl who killed her sister, hated by my parents. Completely alone. Sitting in the stall wasnt the first time id considered suicide, in fact, everyday I thought about it. I had nothing left for me, but then I'd think about Adeline. She would be so disappointed in me, so I move on. I bury the thought deep inside me and tell myself it's going to get better. It has to..Right?

A tall brunette boy drags me out of my thoughts, the same smile I saw earlier today. The same look of hope in his hazel eyes. I fiddle with the necklace Adeline bought me,  waiting for him to initiate the conversation. Don't speak until spoken to was a rule i had quickly became close with after the incident.

"Abigail Lancing" He says, causing me to look up to him. His face was so symmetrical, he looked almost unreal. Him saying my name made me feel a way I haven't felt before. I felt warm. I like it.
"You wanted to walk me home?" I reply, voice racking full of nerves. No matter how he makes me feel, I definitely don't trust the guy.
"I did, stop shaking. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise" He laughs. I don't. People have shouted killer at me from across the street, egged my house and smashed my car windows since her death. Anyone could be playing tricks on me. I walk out the building, him trailing behind me.
"How was your day?" He asks, confusing me. Why would he care?
"Fine thanks," I reply.
"Yours?" He smiles that smile again.
"Good actually, better now" He says with a wink, I can't help but laugh.
"Does that line usually work for you?"
"I don't really spend my time chatting up girls, did it work?"
"Can't say it did, I apologise" I reply, folding over my arms.
"Well, with my proposition we will be having all the time in the world" What?
"Huh?"I say, We reach my house and I walk up the stairs with him trailing behind me.
"Hear me out, you're clearly upset. As you should be, I mean you went through something traumatizing and I want to help you not be sad"
"Seb-"
"One month. One month where you let me hang out with you and try my best to make you happy"
"Why would you want to do that?" I say before darkness engulfs me. No. No. Not now please. I beg anyone that can hear. Seb's voice drains out and all I can see is Adeline, The car.

"Is it bad, abs?" she says, her eyes slowly opening and closing. Her eyes tell me that it's almost time. Broken sobs escape my mouth.
"N-no. You will be okay Addy, I promise.'"I say ignoring the shooting pain going up my back. I can't feel anything right now, All I can feel is blood. Her blood. All over me.
"Abbie, you are the best sister I could've asked for" She says, the best of her still shining through.
"Tell me later okay? When we are at the hospital and we are fine" She opens her eyes again, Looking up at me.
"I'm tired, Abs'" her eyes closed again.
'No, stay with me. Dont fucking leave me' The tears and blood are flowing together now. Everywhere.
"I-i'm tired" She says. Her eyes closed for the final time.

Sebastian
"Abbie? Are you okay?" I say as her face pales, her eyes close and she just about mutters out the words 'not again' before collapsing into my arms.
'Fuck, Abbie?' I say, moving her body so her head hangs off of one arm and her legs the other. I search the floor for the key she was holding, and thank the fucking lord I find It on the mat. I open the house, Screaming for help. Praying somebody will be home to help this poor girl. I walk into her house, her living room on the left. Everything looks like its just come out of a magazine, perfectly made. This may be a house but it certainly is not a home. I look down at her face, her cheeks stained with tears that I didn't hear her cry. Unsure of whether to call an ambulance, I lay her down on the sofa searching for a blanket and put it over her. And i sit next to her, Praying to a god I don't believe In that she will wake up. She has to wake up.

authors note:
HI, this is ur first glimpse of one of Abbies blackouts. pls pls pls if any of this may be triggering don't read it! stay safe my loves <3 sorry for the short chapter too

WC: 1990 💗