Chapter thirteen

Sebastian
"What do you plan to do than huh? Take her home and knock her up?" Her mother shouts at me and I shrug.
"Maybe, she'd be a better mother than you" She gasps and turns to her husband.
"Ridiculous," She says as I hear Abbie come down the stairs, I turn around to meet her as i hear her say my
name and I immediately realise what's going on.
"Shit," I shout running towards her, she's on the floor and her head is bleeding slightly. She must have hit it on the stairs. I pick her up in my arms, walking her to the living room as her parents follow me.
"What's happening?" Her dad says, her mother trailing behind.
"She's having a blackout, and her heads bleeding get me some water and vaseline please" I say placing her down, her head in my lap.
"Vaseline?" Her dad questions,
"Just fucking get it! I know what i'm doing" He nods and runs out the room. Her mother still here, her eyes firmly on Abbie. I kiss abbies forehead,
"Im here, your okay sunflower" I whisper, praying she can hear me.
"What-what's happening?" Her mother says and I look at her,
"5 Months she's been having this alone, she's having a ptsd blackout" She gasps, hee hand reaching her face and a tear fall out her eye.
"Oh god" She says before running out the room. Typical. Her father returns with the things i asked him for and crouches next to her, worry in his eyes. I clean the blood with water and a q tip, than apply vaseline to the cut to help it heal faster. And now we wait.
"When she was little she used to always steal books from my office," Her father smiles.
"Adeline was always into makeup and stealing her mothers shoes but not Abbie, She wanted books. She'd read anything I gave her from non fiction to fiction she loved it" I smile at the idea of little Abbie stealing books but I feel no sympathy for this man. He's allowed Abbie to be bullied in her own household.
"Why would you let your wife speak to her like that?" He quiets,
"I don't know" Is all he says and i shake my head. It's a cop out answer. Abbies hands tighten around mine and her eyes widen,
"Seb?" She say's quietly,
"Hi, baby. I'm here" I reply and she sits up, stopping when she does.
"You hurt your head, go slow" She turns around slowly, now facing me. Her eyes than turn to her dad.
"Hi, dad" She says quietly, he smiles.
"Hi, honey" He replies before quickly standing up and leaving the room.
"He hasn't called me that in a while" She says, moving towards me. She stands up, and climbs on my lap. Her legs firmly beside mine.
"How are you feeling?" I ask, touching her face and she leans into it.
"Tired" She says before kissing me softly.
"Thank you, for everything" She says, I pull her into me again. Wanting her. I kiss her harder this time, and she does it back. Her tounge slips into my mouth before i break away, she frowns.
"Come on, let's go home" I say, I stand up, taking me with her and i pick her up in my arms.
"Seb, put me down" She laughs as i grab her bag from the stairs and walk out her house.
"You hurt your head you shouldn't be walking" I say and she shakes her head.
"It a 5 minute walk"
"No walking" I say and she admits defeat.

We arrive at home, and guess who's there. None other than Matt and Ri. Abbie walks in first and immediately turns to me as I walk in after,
"Jesus christ what did I say about just turning up?" I say walking over to them, placing Abbies bag down.
"Where did you two love birds come from?" Matt says, walking to the sitting room as Ri follows.
"Im gonna go take a shower," Abbie says, quietly. I nod and walk to them.
"Seriously guys, every time" I say sitting inbetwen them.
"Hey," Ri says poking my shoulder.
"You okay?" I turn to her and nod and she gives me the look she always does.
"Abbies mom said something about mine, it just- didn't feel great" I say, and her face grows softer. Matt than stands up.
"What did she say and where is her husband" He says causing me to laugh,
"Sit down, it's alright" He looks at me for a minute and I nod to the seat next to me. I meant it when I said he's always had my back. He sits down and starts talking about something i cannot be bothered to listen to as my phone lights up.

A: are they still here?
S: yeah, i can come in the room if you want
A: yes please

I put my phone in my pocket and tell them i'm going to
go check on Abbie which causes them to look at me like i have just told the biggest lie,
"Don't be too loud" Matt says causing Ri to fold over laughing.
"Abbie," He moans and i sigh and leave the room. I walk over to my bedroom and she's standing there in nothing but a towel covering herself,
"Hi," She says, walking over to me. She stops right infront of me and leans on her tiptoes to kiss me.
"Hi, beautiful" I reply, she moves away from me her breathing erratic as she drops the towel letting me see all of her. Jesus. She was made for me. Every inch of her was perfection, she stood there. The most confident i've ever seen her, she strode over to me like a model on a fucking catwalk.
"Like what you see?" She said quietly, looking up at me.
"Stupid question" I reply, taking her face with my hands and kissing her like i've wanted to since we got back. She moans quietly as my tounge slips into her mouth tugging at my shirt,
"Seb," She says inbetween kisses.
"Off" I smile against her lips at how sexy her voice is and do what my lady says. I love the way she looks at me, her fingers run down my abs causing me to take her face again, we kissed until we reached the bed. Her laying down and me on top of her. She kissed me with passion and need, it felt different with her. Looking at her, Kissing her, fucking her. It was all different, like I felt nervous. All i wanted was to please her,
"Seb," She says breaking out kiss, her eyes big and staring at me. Green. Beautiful.
"Sorry, baby have I hurt you?" I ask immediately worried,
"No-no, I just-I want you" She says causing me to smile.
"You have me" I reply,
"No i mean," She sucks a breath in.
"I want you to fuck me, Seb" I was done the minute she said those words. Every ounce of self control I had in me left, I stood up taking off my sweatpants and grabbing a condom from the side table, I turn to look at Abbie again for even a hint of nervousness. Nothing.
I moved back on top of her, kissing her cheek.
"Have you done this before?" I say and she nods. Reminder to find out who they are  and kill them all.
"Okay, are you sure you want this?" She nods again, I bring my mouth to hers. Kissing her as I slide myself in, she moans immediately and digs her fingers into my back.
"Shhh, baby. We aren't alone" I put my hand over her mouth and she laughs quietly, I move in her. Moans escaping both of us, as i said before. Fucking made for me.
"Seb," She says, I could get off with her name on my lips alone. I start to move faster, unable to keep in how it makes me feel and unable to keep my hand over hee mouth.
"Fuck, your perfect" I say to her, taking her lips again. "Seb im so close" She says as i reach my climax, she does too. I move off of her, disposing of the condom immediately. We lay there for a second, quiet and breathless. And all I can think about is her, her eyes. her smile. I turn to face her, she's looking up at the ceiling and the covers are over her.
"Hi, sunflower" I say, touching her face with my hand. She's smiling, wide.
"My head doesn't hurt anymore" She says and i cant help but laugh.
"Thank you, Abbie" I say and she looks confused.
"What have I done?" She says quietly,
"Thank you for not being like the rest of them"