Chapter eight

Abbie
"Makeover it is!" Ri says sitting on my bed taking me out of my thoughts, this week has been the best one yet. On Monday, Sebastian's group took me in like a lost puppy and have treated me like i've been there my whole life. I have friends. Real ones. I still received looks from people, but not as many as I think people are scared of Sebastian. That's what Ri told me anyways, in her words "People don't mess with tattooed boys above 6 foot, but we both know he's a softie" and i guess she was right. Every single day he has done things with me as promised, Monday we went to another one of his spots. Tuesday was his favourite diner, Wednesday was a movie, Yesterday we all hung out together and Matt kept on insisting it was a double date (Which caused him to receive a jab in the stomach from Ri) And today Seb is surprising me with something. All he said was look nice, and that's why Ri is here.

"Sit down, princess" She said pointing to the chair in-front of my vanity. Her purple hair was tied up in a ponytail, and her blue eyes popped from the eyeliner around them. I sat in the chair and she examined my face,
"Your really pretty, Abbie" She said causing me to smile,
"Im thinking... Soft glam, Hair curled and I will also find you an outfit" She clapped her hands together,
"Yay!!! I'm so excited for this" Her personality definitely collided with her style, today was ripped tights paired with a short black skirt that was low waisted and a black top that was tight, and ended showing her belly button. Most people couldn't pull it off as well as her.
"Do you know where he's taking me?" I ask as she starts putting foundation on that is a perfect match for my skin.
"No, he refused to tell any of us" She says blending it in.
"Im nervous"
"Don't be, whatever he has planned will be amazing" She says, placing more products that she brought with her on my face.
"I know that, I just- I want to feel good. I don't want to ruin it by being sad" I say, which causes a sad smile to form on her face.
"You wont ruin it, honey. He's very fond of you" The words twist my stomach.
"Really?" I ask and she laughs.
"Girl, come on now. He worships the ground you walk on" She replies, telling me to close my eyes as she starts on them.
"I like him, Ri" I say, voicing my feelings for the first time. It feels too short to be liking anyone, but he's shown me a kindness no one has before.
"I know you do" She carry's on doing my makeup in silence, her focus on making me look good and feel good. I've never had a girl friend like this before, it was only ever Addy. And she reminds me so much of her, her extroverted essence and the way she lights up a room. I feel so lucky to be able to experience this, but i feel horrible that Adeline can't. I push away the thoughts, wanting tonight to be a good night. My parents are away for the weekend which i only found out from a text message from my dad.
D: Away this weekend. Sent some money for dinners, we should be back Monday.
Back to normal it is, part of me was excited when he took interest in my life. Of course I want them to see me for me, but I know that's not going to happen for a while. I can make peace with that.
"This may be my best work yet" She says spinning me around to look in my mirror. Wow. I actually look pretty. I don't look as pale, And my green eyes are popping from the eyeshadow she's applied, I can't help but smile looking in the mirror. I feel beautiful.
"Ri, this is amazing" I say, turning towards her.
"Time for hair?" I smile and nod.

"Okay white or black?" She says holding up two dresses, The white one is tight on the top and looser after the waist with flower detailing and a square neck. The black dress is tight the whole way down, with lace trimming the neck and the end of the dress.
"What do you think?" I ask and she holds up the black. I grab the dress and put it on,
"Is it too much?" I ask and she laughs.
"You have such a nice body, flaunt it girl!" I nod nervously and she throws me a leather jacket and black heels to wear with it. I look like a completely different person, and I love it. I grab my phone and see Seb has messaged me.
S: you ready?
A: yeah
S: i'll be there in 5

I walk downstairs with Ri, waiting at the door for him to let me know he's here,
"You look amazing" She says and I hug her.
"Thank you, for this. I understand me coming in your group may be annoying for yo-"
"Annoying! No way i needed a girl friend and you little Abbie are the perfect Candidate" I smile at her words and receive a message that ways he's here. Deep breaths. I tell myself as I walk to his car.

I open the side door and enter the passenger side, his eyes immediately go from my eyes to my legs and back up. His gaze burns through me.
"You look really beautiful, Sunflower" He says, causing me to blush. I pray the makeup hides it.
"Thanks, it's the makeup" I reply.
"Its the girl" He says his eyes than focusing on the road and turning on the radio, Its the girl. This boy is going to be the death of me.
Friends by Chase Atlantic fills the speakers and i turn to look at him. His left arm is full off tattoos and is the only one on the wheel,
"Can I know where we are going yet?" I ask, he turns to me.
"We are going to a concert" Excitement fills my veins.
"For who?" I ask cheerfully, he laughs.
"Do you really want to know?"
"Yes!!" I say and he smirks.
"She's one of your favourite artists" He says and I think.
"Okay..so she's a girl" I say and he nods.
"Taylor's not touring, Its not a band" I say racking my mind for moments i may have told him an artist I love.
"It can't be Gracie, her tickets sold out ages ago" I say and he replies
"Cant it?" Oh my god.
"SEB" I say and he laughs.
"ABBIE"
"WE ARE GOING TO SEE GRACIE ABRAMS" He nods.
"This is the nicest thing anyones done for me, thank you. thank you so much" I say wanting to cry.
"Don't cry you'll ruin your makeup" He says smirking.
"Your so nice" I say and he shrugs,
"Only to you"

authors note: if you have read this far hi how are u!!!

WC: 7693💗