Chapter Nine

Sebastian
When she stepped into my car I had every intention of ditching the concert and driving her back to my house, to say she looked beautiful would be a understatement. She looked fucking magnificent, but her smile when I told her we were seeing Gracie Abrams topped it all. I didn't know any of her songs, but i stood next to Abbie who was dancing the whole time and oblivious to the looks she was receiving from the other girls boyfriends. Every boy that stared at her received a look from me that made them stop, it would make me mad. And then i'd look at her, or she'd smile up at me and the anger would just melt away.
"I had the best time! How much were the tickets so i can pay for th-" She said as we were leaving the venue.
"When your with me you wont pay for anything, sunflower" I reply and she crossed her arms, i'm offering to pay anything for her and she crosses her arms. Where did this girl come from.
"But than i'll feel bad, at least let me buy you food?"
"No, Abbie" and i think she can tell by my tone I'm serious. Both my parents left me money, enough to live by myself and support my friends so I will always pay for anyone who's with me as i can. I open the car door for her, she sits and I put grab the seatbelt and pull it over her,
"Seb i can do th-" She says as i click it in place. As i enter the car, she's on her phone smiling texting someone. Jealousy.
"Who are you texting, sunflower?" I ask and she turns to me.
"Oh i'm messaging Ri, i sent her the pictures and she said she's going to kill you for not taking her aswell" I smile. I start the car, not wanting the night to end. Not wanting to leave her.
"You hungry?" I ask and she shrugs.
"I am if you are" that's code for, i am but i feel awkward saying yes.
"Okay, let's get some food" I say and she nods.

"You like to read?" She asks, twirling the spaghetti she ordered around in her plate.
"Yeah, when i have the time" I reply and her eyes widen.
"Oh my god! I love to read. Guess my favourite genre" She says and i take no time to say,
"Romance" She nods and takes a bite of her pasta.
"Good guess, you probably like dark and edgy thrillers" She says, causing me to laugh.
"Because I have tattoos?" I reply and she nods.
"Explain them to me" She states and I look at her confused.
"Tell me what they mean" I look at her for a second before sighing and saying,
"Why not,"
"A lot of them i just got because I thought they looked cool, like the snake that wraps around and ends on my hand. But the date on my wrist is the day my dad died, beneath it is the day my mom died" She stills.
"These two people are meant to be me and Ri, and this says "an eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind" basically saying about forgiveness and shit" She smiles at me,
"Shakespeare right?" She asks and i nod,
"Smart girl" I say and she blushes slightly.
"Can I ask you something?" She says, I nod.
"Have you ever had a girlfriend before?" The question takes me off guard, but I answer the truth.
"No" Her eyes widen.
"Really? Id assume you would have"
"Why would you assume that, sunflower?" She plays with her necklace.
"Well, I mean your nice to look at and your a nice person. I don't understand why you wouldn't have had one before"
"Ahh so you think i'm nice to look at" I reply, ignoring everything else. She giggles nervously and brings her eyes to mine. She than shrugs. this girl is going to kill me.
"Well," I whisper, staring at her eyes.
"Looking at you has been my favourite part of this evening."I say as her face grows serious, her chest moves faster.
"You know what you were doing with that dress, Abigail" She shuts her eyes slowly and opens them again, like she's trying to gather her thoughts.
"What was I doing?" She says quietly, so innocent. We stare at eachother in silence for a minute before i say,
"Lets get you home"

CW: 8444
I hate this chapter but i needed a filler x