The Language of Me

I find myself fantasizing of you, of all the things you could do,
But I do not know who you are and you do not know me,
There's a barrier in the words we speak and I must not give in to stories in my mind, taking up my time as I wonder, if you had the chance what path would you travel?
Slow and winding through the secrets of me, exploring every scar written on my skin, or fast and gone like the lighting in a storm, quenching thirst and burning would you consume all that I am? Or choke upon the language of me?
You claim such fascination in your gaze, but the surface is much less then the depths of who I am, and I have such certainty that you would not like what lurks beneath, shadows swirl through pain - broken and battered like shipwrecks sinking slowly as they become embedded in my ocean floor, these are not cracks you can heal, you do not want to open this door,
Yet still I find myself mesmerized, lost in dreams of how it would be to feel you, would it be earthquakes and hurricanes, tearing me apart at the seams, wind ripping sound from my throat as I choke on your name?
Or would it be soft like clouds floating high above drifting in the night sky? Stars twinkling all around as I stare in wonder of what has been found?
Would you still like me if you knew the deepest corners of my mind? Twists and turns in a maze so vast you would not escape if you dared to enter, I am not the sweet girl you think me to be, Would you run if you knew the language of me?
   If you knew the fire that burns inside, the way I crave to be held, would you dominate my very being until there is no choice but surrender? Could you make me scream, make me beg and plead for one more touch? Pin me down and whisper desire into my soul, with kisses that burn and nip across my flesh, nails leaving a map to every place you've ever been, there is darkness in my desire, that I am not to be taken lightly. And I know, I know it is wrong to want you this way, I should not crave your touch lighting fires across my skin, it was supposed to be just one kiss, just one, just one, then just one more before I snap back to reality, and I find myself entranced as you pull me back again, I should not let this happen, I should not let you learn the language of me...