Bad Enough

Caught in a crossroads, what do I do when I know I love you, more than life, more than me, more than the very air I breathe, you are my wall, sturdy like a rock I cannot fathom any change, we could take on the world, anything that comes our way, so why do I feel this melancholy, is it too much to ask for a little fire in our veins? I want the passion to burn through my blood, to consume everything in its path, why must you be so safe? Walls were made for breaking, and I find myself craving more... hold me down till I'm on the edge and save me just before I fall, can you be bad enough for me?
Take what you need and I will surrender everything I am, security is only so pleasing when my heart thrives on pain,
I'm as insecure as they come and I try so hard to pretend I'm okay but sometimes I need to hear you say that you need me like I need you,
Tell me you think I'm beautiful, with all my scars can I be imperfectly perfect for you?
I shouldn't beg for affirmation, and I know that words shouldn't mean that much but I long to be told that you want to do bad things to me,
Whisper your darkest desires in my ear, and just... hold me down till I'm on the edge and save me just before I fall, can you be bad enough for me?
Stagnant, what do I do when I find myself unmoving? There is comfort beyond anything I've ever known, and it is wonderful to know that here I am safe, that here I will be okay, in this darkness struggling to find a spark of what once was, I know he will grow up loved and that is more then I could ever hope for, I am not so selfish as to think I could leave for me alone, I am not miserable at best, I have plenty of happiness, do I let the fire die? I suppose it is not a necessity, but sometimes I swear I need ...hold me down till I'm on the edge and save me just before I fall, can you be bad enough for me?