CHAPTER 25: PAIN

"YES."

"Yes?" I asked confused at the first word Belle had spoken in over twenty-three long minutes. 

"Yes I want you to help me try," she said almost shyly but repeated more strongly when I had made sure.

"Alright then. Now what do you want to do, are you tired? Hungry?" I added though she shook her head to both.

"No though a bath would be heaven right about now: fancy joining me? You might have to carry me there since my legs feel like jelly."

"Well that I don't think I can apologise for but will gladly do the former."

"I wouldn't want you to apologise Jason. God I should be thanking you," she muttered, blushing as I shifted within her when I raised up to a sitting position.                   

I grunted as I rose from the bed, pressing her against me as she wrapped her legs rapidly around my hips. I staggered back against the bed frame and dropped my head onto her shoulder. 

"I really don't think I will ever be able to get dressed."

I turned my head into her neck and breathed onto her mark, lightly flickering my tongue over it only to savour each moan that emanated from her chest. 

"You won't hear me complaining...at least for a while anyway," she added as I clutched her butt tighter to me. 

I chuckled as I rushed into the bathroom and groaned as I bent over to fill the bath with Belle still very much attached. Feeling the water to test the temperature I gently lowered us in, washing her skin with the water that climbed the smooth porcelain sides. The water splashed the sides violently as we made love once more, the sweat rolling down into the warm water. She clenched me tighter and tighter, voice calling out until I captured her lips as she reached crescendo swallowing her cries. I followed shortly after and the coastal like waters calmed as we regained our breaths. Shutting the tap off just before the water overflowed I lay against the back rest as I swiped away the water droplets which now decorated her skin rather than sweat. Collapsed against me, Belle chuckled whilst she wrapped her arms around me. 

"Yep definitely not complaining. However no matter how much I hate to say this we should probably get dressed sometime-"

"It's not even light out yet, we can stay like this for a couple more hours at least...that is unless you want to get rid of me?" I asked looking down faking being hurt but I knew that wasn't what she had meant.

She grunted in disbelief, slapping my back lightly before pulling back so she could look into my eyes. 

"You know that's not what I meant but you have the pack and I want to get the practise up and running before Gabriel returns from his trip. There is so many things to do..." She trailed off thoughts drifting elsewhere. 

"We have time love, don't worry. Come on lets get dried off and try and get some sleep before dawn." 

When she said no, in that cute childish voice I squeezed her sides gently. She wiggled, ticklish as she was as she tried to pry my hands off of her. 

"Stop...stop," she blurted out between giggles. She eventually gave up on trying to pull my hands away and tried another tactic instead: pushing up with her hands until she got her feet underneath her. What she didn't count on was the bar of soap lying in the basin and her footing went from under her. Catching her just in time I kissed her luscious pink lips, bent over her in the classic kissing pose as I was. 

 "My hero!" Belle said half sarcastically but smiling nonetheless. 

Shaking my head I drew her back up straight.