9

Chapter 9

After Fei Ang finished the fourth bowl of rice, he was finally willing to put down his rice bowl: "It was your third brother who told me that you already have another sweetheart, but since you want to withdraw from the marriage, why don't you come and tell me personally?" Are we so rusty that we even have to rely on others to do the breakup?

"Yay?" Qi Jie was even more puzzled: "No, didn't you say you wanted to withdraw from marriage?" I don't seem to have said anything about quitting the marriage!

Fei Ang frowned, tilted his head to look at Qi Jie, and raised his eyebrows: "Is it?" So there is a misunderstanding in this? Hehe, I said, we are very happy together, why did you suddenly withdraw from marriage? At least the first few times we met, we still talked very closely, right? "

Throw in your sister! I don't know at all, okay?

Qi Jie had to smile perfunctorily: "Yes, yes!"

Fei Ang pushed the empty rice bowl: "In that case, then I should have never happened to withdraw from the marriage." I have already asked my father to go to the border in three days, and this time I will go for about a year. Wait for me to come back, okay? At that time, I will definitely marry you in a beautiful way. Oh, by the way..." Fei Ang got up and felt out a ring from the drawer: "This was brought by your third brother at the beginning, since it was a misunderstanding, then it is better to return the thing to the original owner." After that, Fiang took Qi Jie's hand, put the ring on his ring finger, and then kissed the back of his hand: "Remember to wait for me to come back."

Qi Jie withdrew his hand as if he had been electrified, and he stammered and shouted at Feiang: "Wait... Wait, I... I think there must be some misunderstanding here. Should we discuss the matter of divorce again? Well, I mean, can you take it as if I didn't say it? I really didn't mean to..."

Fei Ang stretched out a finger and shook it in front of Qi Jie: "Okay, I know, I understand, no need to say more." I understand your situation very well, in fact, I should have asked in person when you quit the marriage inexplicably. It's all my bad, you must have suffered a lot of grievances. Yes! By the way, you came to me for documents, right? Don't worry, I'm still working for the next three days, and I will definitely find a way to help you get all the documents. Fang looked down at the time: "It seems that the time is not early, I have an appointment with my father." Belch...... Why don't you go with me to meet my father? We have been dating for a while, and my father understands us very well, isn't there a saying that the ugly daughter-in-law must also see her in-laws sooner or later?

Qi Jie lay on the table weakly, shook his hand, and said, "Still no, another day when I have time, I will visit the elder again."

Fei Ang nodded: "It's okay, it's really too abrupt to go to see him like this, but don't worry, I will definitely arrange it." Father is a very easygoing person, he will definitely like you.

Feang summoned the butler and instructed him to personally send Qi Jie back to his residence. Qi Jie was still sober in his mind and directly rejected the housekeeper's kindness. It wasn't until he got into Uncle Qi's car that Qi Jie's mind suddenly came back to his senses. He looked at the ring on his hand a little dumbfounded: "Why is this plot development a little different from what I imagined?"

Uncle

Qi was so excited when he saw the ring that he reached the point of tears: "Young Master, your wedding ring is back?" Yes! The old man blessed, the second half of the young master's life has fallen, woo-woo

..."

Qi Jie looked at Uncle Qi, who was crying so much that he couldn't help himself, with a look of confusion. Vaguely regretted that he had just said that sentence quickly, why did he say that he had never said anything about withdrawing from marriage? He always felt that this Feion had the feeling of digging a hole for himself to jump. Under his seemingly elegant appearance, he seems to have a black heart buried. Fighting with this kind of person, Qi Jie was a little overwhelmed. Qi Jie handed the ring to Uncle Qi: "You put it away."

Alas, life seems to be bleak.

"Let's leave for Earth tonight! Fion promised to get us the papers, but he would like to say what he said. Qi Jie felt a little bad in his heart, and he always felt that these documents were obtained by selling their colors.

Uncle Qi looked sorry: "Huh? Going back so early? Young Master, you have just reunited with Mr. President, should you keep in touch with each other? Perhaps, we can invite him to sit on the Starorbiter. I can prepare more food, ah, I remembered, didn't the young master just discover grapes before he came? I can let Mr. President try it.

Qi Jie said: "He said that he was going to the border to garrison, I guess I don't have time to come and sit!" "Besides, why prepare food for him? According to the amount of food in this rice bucket, you must be able to eat yourself poor, right?

Uncle Qi regretted again: "That's really a pity, young master, you have to work hard, you will grow up and be a good young man."

Qi Jie slowly exhaled, at this time, it would be great to have a glass of wine. It's a pity! The interstellar wine is too low for a northern man like him who is accustomed to drinking two pots, and he can almost drink it as boiled water. Drink or not, what is the use of drinking? Not as good as the wine drunk in the previous life, at least the taste of wine.

Qi Jie's mind flashed, and when he mentioned wine, he thought of the basket of grapes in the cold storage. Because the quantity was too small, it was not taken out and sold. Since you can't make spirits, it's better to make some wine first. When I was a child, I watched my grandmother flood wine with grapes, as long as there was a large barrel, there was sugar, there were grapes, it only took a few simple steps to make it.

So Qi Jie no longer thought about those who did not have, and after returning to the star orbital ship, he directly ordered Uncle Qi to take out the grapes in the warehouse. The grapes are purple and red, the color is very beautiful, and the freshness is also good. Qi Jie washed and dried the grapes, crushed the grapes one by one and put them in a glass bottle. Each layer of grapes is sprinkled with a layer of sugar, this sugar is not sucrose, but the sugar used by the stars to make sweets has a similar effect. However, after making it, the taste is really not as good as cane sugar. After placing all the grapes in the glass bottle, seal and preserve.

Uncle Qi and several star slaves were stunned as they watched, all looking inexplicably puzzled. After putting the bottle away, Qi Jie said, "Change a magic trick for you!" This will be able to conjure up a good wine in a few days, believe it or not?

Uncle

Qi and several star slaves looked incredulous, and Uncle Qi said, "The Qi family also has a brewery, but the complexity of the process is not something we can imagine. The young master said that this bottle can make wine? We don't believe it.

Qi Jie said, "I don't believe it, right? Then we'll wait ten days, and after ten days, I'll make sure that each of you will be able to drink the handmade wine, and if we can find more grapes, we can also batch it. The wine is sweet and mellow, so it should be popular, right? "