23

Chapter 23

Qi Jie felt that the reputation of these two people in the interstellar should not be very good, one was a well-dressed beast, and the other was mercenary. However, it seems that the aura of these two people is quite compatible. It's all so unusual.

Uncle Qi probably felt the embarrassment of the atmosphere, so he came forward and said, "It's such a young master, this Mr. Yu Feiyu heard that you are interested in developing the earth-based diet, and he is very interested in this aspect. Mr. Yu has the most complete catering system in the entire interstellar world, and I believe that with him, we can develop the earth's diet better.

When

Qi Jie heard this, he immediately became interested: "Oh? Is that so? Mr. Yu came here today, I just grabbed some river fresh food, and first try some snacks from the earth's diet. If you are really interested, we can talk slowly after dinner.

On

the side, Fion was not very happy, feeling that his food had been partially divided for no reason. But this is not what annoys him the most, just now this little bastard looked at Qi Jie's eyes are not quite right! This scumbag with a negative combat effectiveness of five is also worthy of robbing people with him? He will let him know how dead words are written.

Speaking of spicy fried snails, why don't you get less wine? Since the first time Qi Jie taught the Star Slaves how to make wine, the Star Slaves have passed on this craft. Now the small wine cellar in the back mountain has been filled with several barrels of wine, and one barrel has been frozen in the spring of the back mountain. When you take it out and drink it, it is cool and sweet, and it is very refreshing. So Qi Jie asked Sister Qingtian to take a bucket and talk about business, which is usually done at the wine table. Without alcohol, how can you make a business? So today Qi Jie decided to sacrifice his life to accompany the gentleman and drink a pot.

Of course, based on the fact that the interstellar people did not know whether they could adapt to chili, Qi Jie also prepared two other side dishes. A piece of snow crosses the Flaming Mountain, which is commonly known as sugar mixed with tomatoes. There is also a sauce beef, a hard dish. After the wine came up, Qi Jie was just about to get up and pour the wine, but Fei Ang stood up first: "There are guests coming from afar, how can I, as the host, not toast a glass of wine?" Come and try our Earth specialty wines that won't disappoint you. Oh, but Mr. Yu Fa Cai, you may think of another way to get rich. The

more Zijie listened to Feang's words, the more awkward he became, when did he become us with him? Although he has kissed and hugged, his preconceived personality really caught him off guard. But this thick and strong thigh, I don't seem to want to hold it.

After the spicy fried field snail was served, Yu Fei first sneezed twice. Although he didn't say much about Feiang's words, looking at Qi Jie's eyes, he clearly felt a little more sympathetic. Little white tender tofu and well-dressed birds and beasts, don't be too miserable.

Qi Jie looked a little embarrassed: "I'm really sorry, I don't know if you can get used to eating spicy." The specialty of this dish is in a spicy word and fresh word, the fresher the field snail, the more spicy it must be strong enough. I know that few people in the interstellar world eat spicy nowadays, but sweets are popular. If you can't get used to it, it doesn't matter, I can make another plate of honey field snails, the taste may not be as fresh as this one, but it is also considered to have interstellar characteristics.

Yu Fei immediately shook his hand: "Might as well, just smelled cold, and really almost choked me." But now I get used to smelling, and I really smell a fragrance. I'm sorry guys, I'll try it first. After speaking, I picked up the spoon and scooped a few grains, but as soon as I took my mouth, I didn't eat the meat, and I burped my teeth first. Yu Fei covered his mouth and hissed, with a little chili foam on the corner of his mouth: "Although this thing is flavorful enough, but... It's too hard to bite..."

Qi Jie couldn't hold back his laughter: "Hahahahaha... Sorry, sorry, it's my fault. It's that I didn't make it clear, this thing, it's not like this. The

big-tailed wolf spent time on the side gloating: "Not all first-time adopters have surprises, sometimes brought." Fei Yiguan Tongshoe took a piece of sauce beef into his mouth, and took a sip of wine with satisfaction: "It's a shock."

Yu Fa Cai Tong Shoe was not angry, but said to Qi Jie: "I want to hear about it." Seeing

Qi Jie take a bamboo cut bamboo skewer from the small dish next to him, insert it into the hole of the field snail, and then gently pull, the fat and fragrant field snail meat was pulled out. Qi Jie licked it, sure enough, the taste of pure natural pollution-free food is the most delicious. The meat is chewy and the soup is so spicy that it couldn't be more delicious. Qi Jie also took a sip of wine, although it was not as enjoyable as beer, but drinking cold and refreshing wine was also a relief from the heat.

Yu Fa Cai's eyes were bright, and the Fei clothes on one side were similar. This kind of food, the two are seeing for the first time. It's one thing to be delicious or not, they were first attracted to this novel way of eating. It turns out that eating is not only for satiety, but also for enjoyment, an art, and a sublimation of spiritual life.

The two learned the appearance of Qi Jie, one took a bamboo skewer and ate the field snail, although the hand full of oil and the mouth full of pepper foam, still couldn't help but reach into the plate. Qi Jie is right, no one can refuse this combination of freshness and fragrance. In particular, this condiment called chili pepper is a rare delicacy. It's amazing that you can make this spicy taste from food that didn't have much taste.

Qi Jie looked at them expectantly: "How is it?" Doesn't taste bad, right?

Yu Fei stretched out his thumb: "This is the best food I've ever eaten, what is this thing called?" Chili pepper? I love the taste, whew, it's so enjoyable!

Qi Jie slapped his thigh, this business is half negotiated. Immediately raised the wine glass and signaled the two to drink: "You can't like it better, come and try our homemade wine." As the saying goes, deep feelings, a mouthful, a shallow lick of feelings. I'll do it first, feel free! After speaking, he took the glass and drank the wine into his stomach.

Yu Fei was also not polite and drank it in one sip. Fion picked the corner of his eye, where did this saying come from? You invented it yourself, right? With this little thing, there are really surprises at any time. He tasted the wine unhurriedly with his glass, and smiled at the so-called business experience on the so-called wine table of the small thing that had reached his mouth.

After drinking, Yu Fei was even more praised: "Good wine, good wine, really good wine." No, this kind of good wine, how can you not let everyone share? Did you say it was a little son?

Qi Jie slapped his thigh again, and the business was in hand: "As the saying goes, solo happiness is not as good as everyone's happiness, of course, I look forward to being able to promote this wine to more people." Fion

raised his eyebrows again, another colloquial saying.

Yu Fei was also not polite, took the bottle and began to pour the wine: "That's that, I think so, it's better to give me the right to sell the consignment." If nothing else, how much you brew, how much I can sell. This is not my Yu Fei bragging, looking at the entire interstellar, there is no business that I Yu Fei can't do. "That's that, otherwise why are you called Yu Fa Cai? Fei Yiguan raised his eyebrows a little more tonight. Looking at Qi Jie's eyes are also a little more domineering, it seems that this mouthful of tender tofu is still more reassuring to eat in the mouth.