17

Chapter 17

After eating and drinking, Qi Jie nibbled on an apple while writing and drawing on the paper. One is a list of items to be constructed, and there are many things on this list, including textiles and looms. Arable land irrigation equipment, lifting equipment. Qi Jie did not know that the lifting equipment he purchased was also one of the necessary equipment for mining in Interstellar. This action angered the three brothers. So they are more determined to believe that there must be energy sources on that barren planet that they do not know.

So when Uncle Qi returned home, several small light rail ships quietly followed. Uncle Qi said that there was no pressure, because the environment of that planet was really not acceptable to the young masters. So he returned to Earth with a lot of fanfare, loaded with the equipment of a light rail ship.

When Uncle Qi returned, Qi Jie was battling a horse, the latest creature discovered by the Star Slaves. When they see horses, unlike other animals, their first reaction is that there is new meat. Instead, as if he were worshipping a mountain god, he knelt down and worshiped the horses. On the one hand, it may be because this horse is too handsome, the white hair does not have a trace of variety, the oil is smooth and slippery, and it is lean and beautiful. On the other hand, they have a legend that there is a mythical beast that is similar to a unicorn. However, this white horse, except for its horns and wings, resembles their totem long. Even if they are not relatives, it is estimated that they have not made five servings. So the star slaves gathered around twenty people and captured the horse.

Qi Jie's eyes lit up when he saw the horse, this is really a good horse. Although he does not understand horses, let alone Bo Le. But from the color and body shape alone, even he, who does not understand horses, can see that this is definitely a thousand miles horse. It's a pity that the horse is wild and difficult to tame, and Qi Jie made eye contact with it for a morning, and the horse in that district did not give him a good face. Either look down at the grass, or look up from afar, or point your ass at him, and then simply pull a bubble of shit with your tail cocked.

Qi Jie looked at the white horse with a tangled expression: "You are disgusting." Then as if discovering a new continent, he shouted: "Is it really good for you a girl to point your ass at the opposite sex?" The

star slaves who were watching the master's horse taming were all covered with black lines, and as soon as their little young master heard that they had caught a new creature, he immediately watched it with great interest. After seeing it, they were actually very excited, which made several star slaves feel quite accomplished. Just when the young master waved his hand and said that he wanted to train their horses, several star slaves were very excited to see what was going on with horse taming, but they looked at it all morning and found that it turned out that the horse taming was just glaring at it?

Qi Jie stared at the horse for a long time, and finally decided to design two artifacts first, one is the reins and the other is the saddle. With these two, it is possible to tame the horse. At this time, Uncle Qi just came back with the purchase list, and the first place he went to after returning was Qi Jie's small star orbiter. I didn't see the Buddha-figure there, so I went directly to the farm to find him. Sure enough, he met Qi Jie who was rushing back on the farm. At this time, Qi Jie, who was in a storm, did not know that a kilometer away, there were several light rail ships that had just landed, and a team of technicians with detection instruments were exploring the planet. As for what they are looking for, I am afraid that only they themselves know.

When Qi Jie saw Uncle Qi returning, he immediately gave him a big hug: "Uncle Qi has worked hard all the way, have you gained anything?"

After seeing Qi Jie, Uncle Qi immediately returned the purchase list to

Qi Jie: "The harvest is very rich!" Before I left, I bought all the things you asked me to buy. Also, the shop you ordered me to plate has already been plated, specializing in selling interstellar specialty agricultural products, and this one does not have a branch. There's also a delicatessen where we have all the cooked food you've finalized. The buns steamed buns and fritters cannabis flowers you said have also had a preliminary prototype, the meat is sold the best, I have received several orders, there are several food processing factories are very interested in our pork, they say that this meat is delicate and has a good taste, and hope that we can breed more for long-term cooperation. Ah and ah young master, this time I brought back the latest scientific research results of the Star Science Institute, a collection robot. They can set a plant and automatically collect it on a fixed track. At that time, we will be able to save manpower to expand our farm. Especially the pig, we have to raise more. I received an order of 20,000 gold coins, and young master, we finally dug up the first pot of gold in our lives.

Qi Jie patiently listened to Uncle Qi's report, feeling that Uncle Qi seemed to be even more excited than himself. But it was exciting news, he didn't expect these foods to be so popular. On the one hand, it may be because the interstellar has entered a period of stable development and everything is in ruins, on the other hand, the food from the earth is indeed delicious and difficult to resist. If you talk about eating, who else can compare to 5,000 years of Chinese cuisine?

Qi Jie clapped his hands: "Great, Uncle Qi, you just came back." We are going to grow one hectare of maize, one hectare of soybeans, one hectare of upland rice. Now some food crops are grown. However, the purchase still has to be followed, this is the new list, we have found new textile raw materials, which can be used as consumed.

Uncle

Qi blinked: "Aren't all fibers refined in petroleum minerals?" Plant fibers are too cumbersome and rough, and only primitive interstellar star slaves will wear them. Young Master, are you sure you have found a new textile raw material?

Qi Jie said, "Of course, don't you still believe me?" Oh, and also, I designed something new, and you made it for me. Some steel is needed, and if we don't have it here, we can melt it with scrap parts. Oh, we don't have a furnace, but try to build one. Qi Jie said while pulling him in the direction of the cotton field: "Let's go and see the new textile materials first, you will like it." Why don't I also help you try on two pairs of panties?

"Panties?" Thank you young master, I still have enough to wear for the time being: "But you can help me make a pair of pants, I've been running a little bit lately, it seems to..."

Qi Jie and Uncle Qi hooked his shoulders: "It's good to say, when we have our own quilt factory in the future, what is a pair of pants?" I give you a wardrobe of pants. The

two came to the cotton drying farm with a smile, and saw a woman back and forth carrying a large bag of cotton to the cotton drying field. After the rain in the past two days, the sun was just right, and the cotton was white and soft in the courtyard. Uncle Qi took a piece of cotton and pinched it: "So soft? Looks very good.

Qi Jie said: "Must, make good materials for underwear." I also took a military order, and I will not hate the market in the future, hey Uncle Qi, what kind of expression are you? For this order, I gave away two underwear for nothing!

Uncle

Qi felt that their young master was not quite right, why did he carry it with underwear today?