45

Chapter 45

The first batch of tourists arrived as scheduled, and Qi Jie and Yu Fei took great pains to prepare for this visit. Not only are various market shops arranged on the street, but also various civilian plots and bargaining voices are set, and even the copper coins they use in their hands are antique. It's just that the words printed on it, cough, make people can't bear to look at it directly. It turned out to be the simplified word of the Earth Tongbao of the Celestial Empire, and Qi Jie felt that the chrysanthemum was tight after reading it himself.

The tourists wandered adrift on the Star-Orbiter for a whole week before they arrived, and the tourists who decided to come were completely for the two brothers who betrayed Hue. There are also those novel costumes, full of mythical Qionglou Yuyu. Of course, there are also a small number of people who come for free travel and include food and lodging on the way.

This is also the first batch of tourism, and Qi Jie will eventually play a lot of preferential strategies. This kind of cross-planet travel can provide accommodation and save a lot of money during the trip. So many interstellar wage earners wanted to try it, and this time the first visitors turned out to be nearly two hundred. Starorbit ships are full and only standard packages are available every day. There is interstellar common food, and there is also earth-based food. Of course, most people choose the Earth diet. For example, steamed buns and bean paste buns.

It's just that many people didn't expect that this tour turned out to be so long, they thought that the twenty-day travel plan, at most three or five days on the road, did not expect to go for seven days alone, then they only have seven days to play? Alas, forget it, why bother with so much travel with food and board? As a result, many people were already disappointed when they were on the road, but they were tricked into getting on the thief's ship and had to bite the bullet. However, it is not bad to enjoy the interstellar nebula along the way, and it is difficult to make a trip.

At noon on the seventh day, they finally reached their destination. The star orbiter stopped at the temporary stop that Qi Jie built halfway up the mountain, although he felt that this stop was a little blind, but it was not reliable to stop elsewhere, desolate everywhere, and could not stop in the scenic spots, so what suspense was there?

In order to welcome tourists, Qi Jie built the mountain road very flat, and the steps made of bluestone slabs were wide and flat. There were no more wild flowers in the surrounding grass, and it was autumn, and the autumn grass had begun to turn yellow. Qi Jie began to regret again, it was really not the right time to choose. However, one thing is good, looking up halfway up the mountain, the red leaves of the mountain stretch for hundreds of miles under the cover of green pines and cypresses. The autumn leaves swirled down, and the ground was covered with autumn leaves. As soon as the tourists got on the deck of the Star-orbit ship, they were attracted by this strange attraction, and someone pointed to the red leaves in the distance and excitedly shouted: "Look, the leaves of that tree are actually red!" Aren't the leaves of trees all green? Could this be the legendary magic tree?

Eli,

who was assigned as a tour guide, immediately answered their question: "Although this is not a magic tree, it is also full of magic. The leaves of this tree turn red in the autumn of the global village, and if you see the leaves of the tree turn red, you know that autumn has arrived. The name of this tree is maple tree, and the leaves are of course called maple leaves. It also has a beautiful poem to which the bard comes here and sings: Parking and sitting love the maple forest late, and the frost leaves are red in February. Visitors

want to get down to the deck to see the magical maple tree, and there are bards to praise it, it must be a magical tree. Eli immediately stopped everyone and said, "Everyone listen to my arrangement first, first introduce yourself, my name is Eli, I am the chief tour guide of this tour group." Now, everyone listens to my orders and divides into groups of fifty, and I will assign a person in charge to solve everyone's problems in each group. The members of one group followed me, the members of the second group followed Yili, the three groups of Dabao, and the four groups of two oxen. You are responsible for everyone's safety, and you must remind everyone where you can go and where you can't.