87

hapter 87

Two and a half months later, Yu Fei and Yu Qiang's crystalline melon was ripe, and Qi Jie and Fei Ang were invited to visit during production. When they saw the little baby being squeezed out of the simulated uterus by the simulated birth canal, several people were very excited, and the first cry of the little baby caught them off guard. In this way, a small life entered their life, which was a new experience for them, especially for Yu Fei and Yu Qiang.

The two big men don't have any experience in taking care of babies, especially Yu Fei, who has been taken care of since he was a child, and now he is busy seeing the birth of a child. Holding the baby in her arms, she didn't know how to start, and finally the nurses from the space hospital came to guide them to clean and wrap the baby. Qi Jie was watching carefully, because in five months, the little life that belonged to them would also be born.

Yu Fei finally wrapped the small bun under the guidance of the nurse, the little bun was very strong, the crying voice was also very loud, and the development indicators of various organs were within the normal range. Yu Fei and Yu Qiang were discussing a name for him, and Fei Ang and Qi Jie also came to join in the fun. Fei Ang said, "Isn't it hard to say the name?" Your name is Yu Fa Cai, his name is Yu Duojin, or you want Yu Youcai, Yu Wanguan, Yu Eruption and so on, how much is in line with the door style of your Yu family!

Yu Fei hugged Fei Ang and said, "Dead and dead, don't joke about my son's lifelong name." "The Yu Duo Jin Yu Youcai in front is still like words, what is the Yu Wanguan Yu outbreak in the back? Oh, he suddenly remembered Qi Jie's famous saying that making a fortune and becoming an explosive household once became an explosive household. This Feion is getting more and more unspeakable, he used to be a well-dressed beast, at least it makes sense on the surface, but now he is bad from the bone to the appearance, and he is a big beast!

Qi Jie was laughing breathlessly on the side, beating his chest and listening to Fei Ang name Yu Fei's son. Later, he couldn't bear it anymore and suggested, "Hey, it's better to call Yu Jin." There will always be money left in this life, and besides, the nickname Xiaojin is also golden, what do you think of Phineas?

Yu Fei read it twice: "Yu Jin, Yu Jin, well, it sounds pretty good." Brother, what do you think? Then he turned to Yu Qiang for advice. Yu Qiang has an attitude of being your master: "If you like it, whatever you call is our child."

"Then it was so decided, Yujin Yujin, Xiaojin, Xiao Thing, you will have a name later." Then he rolled his eyes and looked at Feon: "Hey, since you're talking about it today, why don't you take your son's name as well?" I see it's like this, our family is called Xiaojin, and your family is called Xiaoyin, how about it?

Qi Jie pinched his chin and chanted to the side: "Little gold, little silver, good is good." But...... Your surname is Yu, and it's naturally no problem to call you Yu Jin. But our family name is Fei! Qi Jie immediately shook his hand: "It's not appropriate, if it's called Fei Yin, I don't know how much it will cost to raise it." Why is your family surplus money, and our family is paying money? In other words, it must not be called Fei Yin anyway!

Yu Fei laughed after hearing this: "It's the same!" Fei Yin is really not very suitable. After saying that, he glanced at Feon, it turned out that he also had a time to take revenge, although it was by mistake. But Fei Yin... Poofhahahaha...

Qi Jie looked at Feiang: "What do you think?" What should I call it?

Fei Ang also pinched his chin: "This is indeed a tricky question, why didn't I find out that the surname Fei would break the bank?" Then take a name for the atmosphere, how about Fei Yu? No matter how capable he is, he can't cost the entire universe, right?