28

Chapter 28

Qi Jie's ears were still a little red on the tips, he coughed dryly, turned on the new energy furnace and prepared to eat. While arranging the various ingredients, he said: "This is actually very simple, as long as the ingredients are prepared, it is the most convenient to eat." However, we didn't find sesame sauce now, so we had to replace it with an interstellar jam, and I added other condiments, which may taste worse, but this is already the best alternative I can find. Oh, and also, I asked Sunny Sister to fry some chili oil, which is very fragrant, spicy and flavorful. If you are not afraid of spicy, you can eat some.

Yu Fei took the chili oil: "This must have, I have fallen in love with this spicy taste since I ate your spicy fried snail last time." Don't say, eating this kind of spicy, it can really make me eat two more bowls of rice.

Qi Jie said, "I don't have to eat today's meal, I can only eat some noodles." I'll stay for a while and ask Sister Sunny to make some handmade noodles, and you can taste how the pasta tastes. The

processing of wheat has been popularized by Qi Jie, and there are also five major grain systems in the interstellar, and there are also cocoa millets that can be used to borrow wheat. But no matter how he eats it, he likes the characteristic floury taste and chewiness of wheat.

Yu Fei couldn't control the movement of his index finger, and after opening the pot, Qi Jie poured two plates of beef and mutton into it. I also put a variety of vegetables, and finally took a thin slice of sashimi in the water and took it out directly to dip it in the seasoning and eat it. After eating, he tasted it and said, "It's not bad, you guys try it."

"Is that ripe?" Yu Fei expressed doubts, but Fei Ang had already begun to move his chopsticks. He ate a piece of fish like Qi Jie, smacked his lips, and extended a thumb: "This one is completely different from what you used to do, but I like this more."

Yu Fei couldn't sit still, and ate a whole plate of fish fillets in one go, and at this time the beef and mutton were also seven or eight times cooked. Qi Jie immediately fished out the beef and mutton, it was too old to be delicious, and the meat would die. The way to eat is the same, but the taste is completely different. There are also a few pieces of mushrooms and vegetables, this way of eating makes the two interstellar second generation feel very novel, but it has always stimulated their taste buds, and it can't be better.

On a sunny day, the eldest sister brought in a jug of sour jujube juice, which was chilled. The three of them ate hot pot and drank sour jujube juice, which was simply a meal that could not be more pleasant. When he was seven or eight minutes full, Qi Jie asked Sister Qingtian to bring the noodles. This time, Qi Jie specially instructed Sister Sunny Day to make noodles with mixed grains, corn white noodles and some relatively rare black bean noodles mixed together, high nutrition and good taste. The noodles are cooked in a hot pot with meat and vegetables boiled, and it is best to cook!

As a result, tonight, the three of them ate enough. Qi Jie hadn't eaten hot pot for a long time, and after coming over, the canned bread ate all day and made a bird fade out of his mouth. Tonight was equivalent to a feast, and he decided to go to the major stars to open a hot pot restaurant. However, it was estimated that the supply of ingredients was not available, so it was finally decided to open a test site on a main star. If it is done well and slowly promoted, the two interstellar second generations can eat so happily, let alone interstellar ordinary citizens.

Fei Ang and Yu Fei's craving for food has become more and more refined under the influence of Qi Jie, from Qi Jie's exquisite pastries to a variety of unexpected special foods, making Fei Ang and Yu Fei feel that the food they ate before is only to fill their stomachs. The only way to realize eating as an art is the young man in front of him who is carefully cutting the fruit plate.