44

Chapter 44

Lang's setting did not disappoint everyone, should it be said that the makeup artist's technique is good, or Lang's baby's foundation is good? A pair of eyes are clear and spiritual, showing the reservedness that a girl should have. While standing there quietly, she was a little lady. A tulle palace costume was worn on the body, full of aura, and a little dignified and noble.

Everyone present, including Qi Jie, was stunned, and Yu Fei was stunned, unable to believe that there could be such a beautiful man in this world. Qiong looked clear and said proudly: "I just said that Lang can, he was once recognized as a little girl by others when he was a child, and when he grew up, he was often recognized by mistakes." Because his body is too weak, the boy's characteristics do not grow at all.

After

hearing this, Lang blushed and pushed Qiong: "Brother!

Qiong smiled: "He is a little shy, but it will be better when he is cooked." What do you think, village chief? My brother is very beautiful, he can pay for you.

Although Qi Jie knew that Joan didn't mean that, he couldn't help but think crookedly after listening to his words. Qi Jie praised: "Very good, very good, such a beautiful beauty can not be exchanged casually, it is him, the photographer is ready to start taking makeup photos." There are still a few sets of clothes that need to be changed, so you guys hurry up! This

shooting team has made many well-known interstellar blockbusters, and this is the first time I have seen this kind of film. Not only the clothes and makeup are peculiar, but even the special shape, background scenes, and even the shooting location are full of novelty. Especially the bed that is being photographed now, this bed full of intricate carvings is dazzling to people. There is also a tent hanging on the bed, and the patterns woven on it are also unseen and unheard of. People sleep in it looming, only taking a silhouette of a beauty.

This photo was taken by Houzhu Li and the cave room of the Great Zhou Hou Candle Night, and Lang's face was so red that it was almost red to the root of his ears during the kissing scene, and he didn't need Qi Jie and the temporary invited director to do any guidance, and the first shot was very in place. Qi Jie's eyes narrowed, because he had experience with Faion, so he was extremely sensitive to this relationship. If it wasn't for his brother's crush on his brother, it must have been that these two had already had. But facing such a beautiful goblin all day, which brother probably can't hold it! However, they are not biological brothers, and there is nothing wrong with being together.

Yu Fei was dumbfounded on the side, don't say, after this younger brother dressed up as a woman, he really matched his brother. There is a feeling of being a man and a woman. As for the back shooting of the back lord and Xiao Zhouhou, the younger brother did not react, and the elder brother did not care, but everyone present felt that the later lord was a negative man with a bad heart, and abandoned the Great Zhou queen. Later, after shooting Da Zhou, he vomited blood and died of depression, which was even more embarrassing. It wasn't until after the shooting that the brother sighed: "Why can't the two be together all the time?" They obviously love each other so much, why would they still fall in love with his sister?

Although the sister played by Ardor is also very delicate and cute, compared to the gentle and dignified sister, although the younger sister has more girlish beauty and beauty, it is still not as deeply rooted in the hearts of the people as the sister. After filming, the younger brother pulled his brother and whispered: "I don't like that men have many wives."

Joan pinched her brother's chin and smiled: "This is all fake, and I don't like it either."

Joan came over and asked Qi Jie: "Village elder, why do we let men have so many wives?" In this way, will they be happy? Two women sharing a man, they must not be comfortable in their hearts.