78

Chapter 78

From the very beginning of the greenhouse to the current automatic temperature control system vegetable base, Qijie's vegetable industry chain is becoming more and more perfect. There are not only clean vegetable processing, but also vegetable drinks, pickles, pickles, and various side dishes and cold dishes. The finished product is very popular throughout the interstellar, and even the sales of vegetable products on the newly launched Star Internet network shopping channel are very high.

Xinghai is now in charge of a vegetable planting project, and this quarter he and his workers are responsible for handing over five tons of eggplant, three tons of cucumbers, and six tons of Chinese cabbage. These dishes mean little to them, with the latest temperature control system vegetable base, stubble by stubble all year round, no longer have to worry about climate problems. Xinghai now gets up early every day and is greedy, he is now the head of an entire vegetable base, and he has mastered all planting techniques in less than a month after coming, and I have to say that he is a planting all-rounder.

Many of the workers working in this base are former Sen Jupiter people, so Xinghai is also very easy to manage. Later, he also took over the distribution of wages and ingredients, and he felt that the daily busyness made him very fulfilling. However, it does not belong to any city and is a specialized vegetable cultivation base. The nearest city is Beijing, which has a completely different landscape from Chang'an. Pedestrians coming and going on the street wore large pigtails and dressed in clear clothes, and the girls also combed their flags. Outside the gate of the Forbidden City, there are often little masters in palace costumes, flowerpots, shoes, and little masters wandering back and forth, occasionally there are palace activities, the emperor micro-serves private shops or something, he will also go to make a splash. However, in the past month, his heart has stopped, but in the dead of night, he is still tormented by that person and cannot sleep. I had to hold the pine nuts and count the stars, but in the end, I could only count the moon.

Fei Feng's situation was no better, although Qi Jie took good care of his life in every detail. But as an elder, how could one demand this and that from his juniors? Although I can also eat the seafood and fish I liked to eat before, I am used to eating the food carefully prepared by Xinghai, and I always feel that what others make lacks a little taste. What's missing? Obviously, the method is the same, the heat is the same, but the taste is far from the same. The same salmon sashimi, the sauce prepared by Xinghai and the concocted by Sunny Sister are not a taste at all. The fishy smell of the fish is also heavier, but the sauce appears saltier. Fei Feng is very depressed, is there a problem with his sense of taste, or is there a problem with the ingredients"? Looking at Qi Jie and Fei Ang, who were eating with relish on the other side, he really couldn't bear to say that he had no appetite. Alas, forget it, don't bother their juniors Qingqing me and me!

Fei Feng got up and walked out, and Qi Jie immediately asked, "What's wrong, Uncle Fei?" Unappetizing meals? The food these days was prepared according to Fei Feng's instructions, and he seemed to be getting more and more picky, but the food he made was becoming more and more unappetizing.

Fei Feng shook his hand: "It's okay, I'm not hungry, you guys eat!" He then walked out of the room, intending to go out to get some air. The gang of the guards who eat dry food is getting worse and worse. It's been so long, can't you find someone? In fact, the convoy cannot be blamed, the global village communication is backward, and even the most basic network signals do not have global coverage. As long as people want to hide, it is difficult to find, after all, this is the border, and many star sea thugs choose to hide in the border line, so that high-tech things cannot play any role here. Of course, the most important point is that Qi Jie deliberately concealed it. Of course, in Zijie's words, good things take a long time. If you want the future father-in-law to have a peaceful and happy old age, he must let him recognize what kind of heart he has for Xinghai.