48

hapter 48

The happiest thing on the first day of the tour group was Yu Fei, although he was in the ore business, heavy machinery business, and light mecha business, which were very profitable in these fields, but the competition was also fierce. What surprised him was that the experimental cultural marketing on the first day made him more than one million yuan in profit.

That's right, it's profit, and the upfront investment basically didn't cost much. The materials are taken from the local materials of the global village, and it does not cost a penny. Talent is raised by him for many years, and it is also raised in vain, and it is necessary to pull it out and do some work.

Yu Fei settled the account in the front hall of the Zhang family, and the guy from Qianzhuang sent the account book over, and he nodded and smiled under the lamp. If you don't look closely, you still think that the Zhang family is haunted. The star slaves who temporarily pretended to be family maids were all off work, and now the courtyard is empty. No, there are two more people, that is, the two brothers who secretly stayed in the cave room to cheat, while everyone was gone.

The younger brother and the older brother looked at each other, although they knew that there might be some unexpected shows in the cave room, but watching the two being stripped of their naked appearance, they were really a little overwhelmed. The younger brother glanced at his brother and lowered his head: "Brother, do you want to put your clothes on?"

The brother was stunned for a while and said, "Get dressed? Oh..." The

brother was just about to get up, but was pulled by the younger brother: "Actually... It's okay if you don't wear it..."

The brother blushed and said, "Don't wear it?

The younger brother lowered his head, and then nodded: "How about we talk about conversation?" Brother, are you cold or not?

The brother pulled the quilt and wrapped the two tightly: "So that we are not cold, next to me, you are so cold, don't get cold." You have been weak since childhood, and I am afraid that you will get sick again.

The younger brother snuggled next to his brother: "It's okay brother, I have a low body temperature since I was a child, and you don't know it."

After that, there was a long silence of ten minutes, and in fact, the brothers did not know why they were silent. It is clear that each other's hearts are mirror-like thoughts, just that layer of window paper, a bucket will break. One is that he has endured it for several years, and now he feels that it is not real, and the other is that he is obviously willing in his heart, but he does not dare to take the initiative.

Finally, it was my younger brother who spoke: "Brother, we are finally married."

The brother immediately replied: "Yes, are you happy to marry me?"

"Happy, many times I dreamed at night that I was marrying you. In our tribe, chiefs are not allowed to be with men, because there will be no descendants. The younger brother was disappointed, and then became happy again: "But you will not be a chief in the future, so you don't have to worry about the problems of future generations." Can we be together?

The elder brother said, "Of course, the village chief said that we will all be equal in the future." There are no chiefs, no elders, no chiefs, only villagers. We are all villagers, just follow the orders of the village chief.

The younger brother said, "But why doesn't the village chief have the responsibility to pass on the lineage?" I obviously saw him, saw him... He was with a very handsome officer, and the two of them were lovers, I could tell.