Chapter 84

EZRA

As glancing towards Rachel looking through the menu, I slide my hand down the counter of her stomach and continue going lower until I feel the band of her underwear, "What are you do–?" I interrupt her by inserting a finger in side of her, "Keep quiet unless you want the restaurant hearing your moans," I ask, and all she does is bite her lower lip to silent herself out as I insert a second finger inside of her and start pumping in and out of her in a quick pace; as much I wanna hear her moaning my name, or scream I need to lighten the pressure against her.

Seconds later, a waitress comes over to us while Rachel seems like she's ready to explode, "Hello guys. How are you guys?" the young girl asks us.

"Good. Sorry, she's a bit shy. She would like a sprite and I will take a light beer," I tell him, she writes it down, "Okay, Are you guys ready to order?". I look at Rachel taking a small swallow and nod yes, "Umm.. I will–" she tries to speak but the pressure makes her speechless so she points at what she wants, "And she would the grilled chicken with roasted potatoes and green beans," I read out the food choice as trying to not laugh and the waitress writes it down, "Okay, and for you sir?".

I scam through the menu one more time, "I will have the same thing as her," I tell as my fingers begin to swirl around her. The waitress takes the order and walks away when I lean closer to feel her heated skin against my lips, "You did so good, baby. So good," I whisper and she blushes even more.

...

We spent two hours talking about random shit like her family until the manager of the restaurant told us we needed to leave due to closing time so on the way back to my hotel, we lost track of time to not notice it's late already and stopped by an ice cream shop.

"Who puts butterscotch syrup on their cookie dough ice cream?" Rachel asks while making gagging sounds and I shake my head, "Hey don't knock it until you try it," I say, hand her my ice cream, she takes almost a whole spoonful of it, and tastes it, "Okay it's pretty good but I'm still making fun of you," she continues to joke and I roll my eyes.

A while later, I carry a sleeping Rachel up to the hotel room so she can get her beauty sleep but it doesn't matter because she doesn't need much to look beautiful even with that loads of powder she calls makeup; I quietly place her on the bed, pull the covers over her along crawling under the bed with her. As much as I wanna hold her, feel her arms over me, taste her sweet lips over mine, I wanna give her space before the universe makes me lose her again.