Chapter 3 The New Student

Elizabeth and _________ had become really good friends. Ever since they met on the first day of school. A week had already passed of school. Elizabeth and ________ were sitting in their group table, when the teacher got the class's attention. She told them that she had an announcement. Everyone paid attention to their teacher, they saw that there was a little boy standing next to her. The teacher said,"Good Morning Students we have a new student with us today his name is Geoffrey Royce Rojas." Geoffrey waved hi to the class because he was a little shy. "Okay Geoffrey you can go sit next to ______", said the teacher. Geoffrey did as he was told when he got to his seat he sat down. He turned to see that there was two girls that were giggling about something.
Geoffrey Pov
My mom had woken me up to go to school. We had just recently moved to a new home. I was really excited to go to school. However I was a little nervous too because I didn't know anyone. When I got to the classroom the teacher introduced me to my new class. I waved hi to them cause I was a little shy. The teacher told me to go sit next to a girl named _________. Once I sat down , I saw two girls sitting in my group that were giggling about something.