Chapter 36

Eli went to Yn room and let her know that they were going to go out to eat. They got ready before walking downstairs and getting into the Alex car.

Alex: so what are you guys in the mood for. (Driving out of the drive way)

Geoffrey: how about some pizza there's a really good place a couple blocks from here.

Alex: Alright so pizza it is

Once they arrived at the pizza place Alex and Eli went to order some pizza while Geoffrey went with Yn to find a table to sit in.

Geoffrey: so shorty where do you want to sit at a table or a booth. (Putting his arm around your shoulder)

Yn: uh booth

Geoffrey: ok have I told you look very beautiful tonight. (Letting you sit in the booth first then sitting next to you)

Yn: me beautiful please Geoffrey that's not true and I'm just just wearing jeans with a shirt

Geoffrey: well you look beautiful to me (smiling at you)

Yn: okay... thanks I guess
(Blushing)

Geoffrey: your welcome
how are you feeling?

Yn: I'm feeling bit better just a little sleepy but I think it cause the medicine.

Geoffrey: hopefully you get better soon I don't like seeing sick.

Yn: Geoffrey I'd like to thank you for being there for me I really appreciate. (Giving him a kiss on the cheek)

Geoffrey: no problem shorty I'm sorry for what I told this I was just a little angry cause someone been pranking me

Geoffrey: no problem shorty I'm sorry for what I told this I was just a little angry cause someone been pranking me. First was the cereal then it my sandwich.

Yn: Pranking you what do mean by cereal and your sandwich didn't you make it yourself.

Geoffrey: this morning I served myself a bowl of cereal I was about to eat it when Alex asked me my the milk was blue. As for my sandwich when I took a bite of it the sandwich the mayo tasted like yogurt.