Chapter 41

Me Enamore De Mi Mejor Amigo

Chapter 41

???: Relax shorty it's me
(Putting you down)

Yn: Geoffrey? Why did do that for you could have easily come up to me but no you decide to do this? (Talking fast and hitting him on the chest)

Geoffrey: I did walk up to yo...

Yn: oh no! Eli thinks I was kidnaped I better go let her know I'm fine.

Yn texted Eli to let her know that she was alright but her car was nowhere to be seen. Panic started settling in Yn but before it got worse. Geoffrey let her know that she was with Juan Luis. They would meet at the grocery store.

Yn: how are we going to meet them at the store? If I came with Eli and you came with Alex.

Geoffrey: Don't worry about that shorty I came in my car. (Putting his arm around your shoulder)

Yn: you did well that is a relieves ( looking up at him)

Geoffrey: I'll go get it you wait right here.

Geoffrey went to get his car. When he left the guy who wanted to buy Yn drink approached her.

???: well, well look who we have here (grabbing you from behind)

Yn: Let go of me!

???: Nah now let's go inside and I'm going to buy a drink.

Yn: I said I don't want a drink! ( elbowing him in the stomach and stepping on his foot with your heel)

Yn ran as fast as she could and looking around to find Geoffrey.
As Geoffrey drove up to where Yn was and he saw her running frantically. So he quickly opened the door for her to get in.

He drove off right away when he saw the guy that bothering Yn at the restaurant

He drove off right away when he saw the guy that bothering Yn at the restaurant. He noticed that he was limping and holding his stomach

Geoffrey: what did you do to that guy shorty?

Yn: nothing I just elbowed him in the stomach and stomped on his foot (innocently looking at him)

Geoffrey: was that guy bothering again? (Stopping at the stoplight and looking at you)

Yn: yup something like that now let's  go I have a lot of errands to run (Taking out a notebook from your bag and looking over the grocery list)